Transfer Thread

A couple of decent players you got there Bilal. Why are you selling the second one? He would be very useful in your team.

got a couple of good batsman who are better than him so tryin to make some money after selling him and to increase my ground...

i dont need a Batsmen... i desperately need a good and young Fast Bowler.. anyone..

BTW Bilal your signing is very good and for that price its a bit of a bargain

I can sell you this guy:

Code:
Caleb Binns - 21 yo, BT Rating=4,615  
RH Batsman, [B]RFM Bowler[/B], superb batting form, mediocre bowling form, sublime 
An attacking player with respectable leadership skills and worthless experience. 
Stamina: [B]competent[/B] Wicket Keeping: worthless 
Batting: abysmal Concentration: worthless 
Bowling: [B]mediocre[/B] Consistency: [B]mediocre[/B] 
Fielding: feeble
Not great, but a decent backup. Could be great in FC games due to his stamina. Handy in the field too. I'm not very willing to sell (My pace bowling stocks are also dry, if only either Crouch or Rudi were FM...), but could be convinced for a good price. I only ever play him in friendlies anyways...

One day left to go on the player im selling.

Anthony Ogden (511048)
RH Batsman, RM Bowler, strong batting form, competent bowling form, sublime
An attacking player with feeble leadership skills and abysmal experience.

Plays For: Briggs Bullets
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 9,390
Wages: ?655 p/w

Stamina: mediocre Wicket Keeping: abysmal
Batting: woeful Concentration: respectable
Bowling: mediocre Consistency: respectable
Fielding: abysmal

TT Lions has bid for Liaqat...come on guys he's not that bad and + you have a chance to outbid Zorax :p

Told you he won't sell for that much and still...wait a minute he's up for 700,000 now...thats too much again mate...he should sell for about 500,000 but you are going over the line...he won't sell for that much...

It's worth a try. I'm not going to put him up for sale again if there isn't a bid on him. He's worth a lot to my team.

exactly, did thta with king, i didnt think id get 1.5mil for him

but i did,

and in the long it will be good,

But i still think that's too much as his secondaries are very poor and he's 26 as well...

Users who are viewing this thread