Transformers - Revenge of the Fallen

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
i just realized on both the movies, they got babes from Australia!

on 1st one it was that reporter (love her accent) Rachael Taylor

this time its Isabel Lucas. man they made her creepy, it was fine when she was showing her booty up till things came out of her mouth and..

karnog

International Cricketer
Lol rubbish movie. Nice eye candy in Megan Fox, Rachel Taylor and Lucas. Action was awesome but pointless. Plot was disjointed and very weak. Barring Optimus Prime the transformers were boring and stale. Nothing new about them. If i was female i'd take a point off for the eye candy... but i'm not. :noway
3/10

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I absolutely loved the first movie. Came in with high expectations but just felt edgy throughout the whole movie. Storyline didn't really flow - not to mention terribly flawed and the battle scenes means that I didn't know who the hell was who.

4/10

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
idk why some people keeps saying NO STORIES, NO POLT! wtf!! there is POLT!! may be you dont LIKE the polt! but there is a PLOT, thats what goes on during the movie! :rolleyes: they look for that lil thingi, and blah blah blah. just like the last one. last time they looked for Sams gpas glasses, this time that thing..

btw i have a ques. in UK, American movies are usally dubbed into British English. not only movies, TV Shows, every thing. idk if they do it in Australia or some other place? do they do it in Aus?

they dont do it in US though. if its a British accent movie, they leave it as it is. i guess people likes the original stuff in US

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
idk why some people keeps saying NO STORIES, NO POLT! wtf!! there is POLT!! may be you dont LIKE the polt! but there is a PLOT, thats what goes on during the movie! :rolleyes: they look for that lil thingi, and blah blah blah. just like the last one. last time they looked for Sams gpas glasses, this time that thing..

btw i have a ques. in UK, American movies are usally dubbed into British English. not only movies, TV Shows, every thing. idk if they do it in Australia or some other place? do they do it in Aus?

they dont do it in US though. if its a British accent movie, they leave it as it is. i guess people likes the original stuff in US

Of course there is a plot, but it is very, very weak.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
the plot is exctly same (or pretty similer) as the last 1st. but this time with more action, more characters, more auto-bots, more jokes, more graphics. idk why or how its bad from the 1st one...

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
the plot is exctly same (or pretty similer) as the last 1st. but this time with more action, more characters, more auto-bots, more jokes, more graphics. idk why or how its bad from the 1st one...

You probably don't know how to do even a basic analysis of movies then.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors

Maclovin you just summed up why this movie isn't as good as the first one ;)

blake

School Cricketer
Haven't seen this latest one but tbh the first one bored me. It was alright at the start, I suppose, but the first Transformers dragged out for an incredible amount of time at the end. The fight scene at the end lasted almost an hour and it bored me to death. Terminator fight scenes = cool, James Bond fight scenes = cool, Transformers fight scenes = boring as hell.

I'm not going to see the second one. No chance.

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors
You probably don't know how to do even a basic analysis of movies then.

see i just like movie more then you guys do. and i love Megan Fox. she is like the only none bitchy, shallow, down to earh actress. i gotta love the movie for her sake. but i actully liked the movie..

see now we have a another 1 who doesnt even like the 1st one ^^

MacLovin added 7 Minutes and 49 Seconds later...

Maclovin you just summed up why this movie isn't as good as the first one ;)

i mean..ugh! damn it!! i am not even gona try any more :p

may be you guys should watch it again. few of my friends didnt like it, but watched it for the 2nd time, and liked it, b/c they knew what were the 'flows' or w/e, they knew what to except, so they enjoyed it

i think you guys just had too much high expectations. i did too, from right after i watched the trailer for the 1st time during superbowl. but after reading some of that bad reviews..expectations were low. and i was worried i might not like it...

spaga1994

Club Cricketer
i loved it watched it twice and liked it the same both times i rekon its probably as good as the first one

Users who are viewing this thread