Trials at modifying AC09

I've lowered the 'strength' skill stats of SL players to almost that of tail-ender batsmen. I've played a test match against them with the lowered stats and I felt that the level of aggression from the AI was a bit less.. i.e the rampage the AI starts after fall of 2 wickets or 5-6 overs seemed to me was more controlled. They still scored around 4-4.5 runs an over but the two things that was most noticable was that the frequency of playing lofted shot was less (about 1 after every over or 2) and the occurance of run-out bug was a biit less (1st innings- 2 2nd innings-1).

I would suggest you guys to experiment with the 'judgement' and 'strength' stats of the batsmen to see if it's having some effect in regards to over-aggressive AI in test.

I've lowered the 'strength' skill stats of SL players to almost that of tail-ender batsmen. I've played a test match against them with the lowered stats and I felt that the level of aggression from the AI was a bit less.. i.e the rampage the AI starts after fall of 2 wickets or 5-6 overs seemed to me was more controlled. They still scored around 4-4.5 runs an over but the two things that was most noticable was that the frequency of playing lofted shot was less (about 1 after every over or 2) and the occurance of run-out bug was a biit less (1st innings- 2 2nd innings-1).

I would suggest you guys to experiment with the 'judgement' and 'strength' stats of the batsmen to see if it's having some effect in regards to over-aggressive AI in test.

But are they still capable of playing the big innings?

Cant say really. In 1st innings Mahela and Samaraweera scored 58(95) and 65 (102) respectively, all others got out in mid 30's-40's. Will post a complete scorecard when I complete the full tst match.

Kits In Demo

I tried the England and Australia ODI kits in the Demo Version using the TexMod suggested by AbBh..Its great..!!:happy Take a look..

ifdfuf.jpg

25qzy52.jpg

How to use these Kits in the Demo extender..??I'm able to use it in the 3 overs demo only.. Any Ideas Pls help..!!:help

can somebody edit the AI in demo as securosom problem wont be there in the demo ............................

Cant say really. In 1st innings Mahela and Samaraweera scored 58(95) and 65 (102) respectively, all others got out in mid 30's-40's. Will post a complete scorecard when I complete the full tst match.

good work mate, keep it up. i am sure you guy will make a patch soon

diaskasun added 5 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Not if the edits and the copy protection don't sit well together they won't; and as of now, all edits seem to be falling foul of the stupid SecuCRAP copy protection BS.

mate i dont know much about that really, but just asking. cant you go around this so call protections or atlest is there a chance

mate i dont know much about that really, but just asking. cant you go around this so call protections or atlest is there a chance
No, as that would be illegal.
Its a setback that will delay progress but not stop it entirely. I was initially expecting the demo to be protected. But the demo was also packed with Securom and didn't cause similar problems. They probably didn't completely protect the demo.

No, as that would be illegal.
Its a setback that will delay progress but not stop it entirely. I was initially expecting the demo to be protected. But the demo was also packed with Securom and didn't cause similar problems. They probably didn't completely protect the demo.

hmmm atlest there is hope, we are counting on you guys and thank agin for the extender man...

hopefully it may work lowering stats.I lost a one day to ai as they chased target of 255 in 18 overs.almost 20 sixes

Last edited:
if you guys can give me templates for kits , i can try making some in Photoshop. Trust me im awesome at Photoshop.

Feel free to contact me via PM

Users who are viewing this thread