Tutsi's A.I. Patches

bharat said:
dosen't the beta 5 work for 50 overs matches??

It does!!!

I am using it currently for my story threads which are ODI 50 over matches!!!!

Thanks,I had asked because I read somewhere it's for 10 & 20 overs matches.

Release the patch and then we can always modify it after sams exe is out.. that way it also gives the few dedicated gamers a chance to try this out properly before sams exe.. and we can let you know if anything else needs to be modified as well

Well i knew sam's exe was comming..........6th sence.

And that was it....just after i while when i has posted a reply to ask u guys what to do, sam uploaded his exe.

Now i think i have plenty of days to work on the patch and the patch will be release on its previous decided date........10th APRIL

So guys keep posting till the release of the patch.

tutsipoppy2 said:
Well i knew sam's exe was comming..........6th sence.

And that was it....just after i while when i has posted a reply to ask u guys what to do, sam uploaded his exe.

Now i think i have plenty of days to work on the patch and the patch will be release on its previous decided date........10th APRIL

So guys keep posting till the release of the patch.

may be, consider releasing another beta to see if it works with sam's new exe?? this time, for Hard mode!!!

Great 6th sense guess Tutsi.. Amazing!!

well i played with sam's exe yesterday and without even changing anything in my patch....the exe was working amazingly.

it had the right amount of swing for fast bowlers....i mean i didn't find any fault in the exe and it worked 100% with my patch.

**but i'm still gonna play with it more to see if everything is OK.

tutsipoppy2 said:
well i played with sam's exe yesterday and without even changing anything in my patch....the exe was working amazingly.

it had the right amount of swing for fast bowlers....i mean i didn't find any fault in the exe and it worked 100% with my patch.

**but i'm still gonna play with it more to see if everything is OK.

Hey Tutsi, what you can do is you can create a team of extensive testers who can provide you with detailed and in depth analysis of your patches and then you can release them. Ashwin already seems to be a very good tester for your patches. I can be another one.

You can still keep on having the beta versions and make the members here test it and get their feedback. And once you are finished with the final version, this final version can be tested by your team of testers and then some tweaks can again be made before it is made available to the public. This way, I feel your patches already terrific ones, will come out even better!!

ya i was thinking about the same thing......it will make work faster and easier.

acc. i had sent a PM to ashwinkm way back for an invitation to be the tester of one of my older patches but he never replied.

So....saisrini80 i guess ur ready for the job, ashwinkm do u want to be in the team?

i'll be coming back to the forums to check the reply. if everything is ok then i'll act accordingly and u'll be on ur way of testing the up-comming patch.

tutsipoppy2 said:
ya i was thinking about the same thing......it will make work faster and easier.

acc. i had sent a PM to ashwinkm way back for an invitation to be the tester of one of my older patches but he never replied.

So....saisrini80 i guess ur ready for the job, ashwinkm do u want to be in the team?

i'll be coming back to the forums to check the reply. if everything is ok then i'll act accordingly and u'll be on ur way of testing the up-comming patch.

Of course tutsi.. You can just PM me when you want the patch tested and I will do it.. No probz...

U can consider "The_Champ" for this job too.. I think he can also do it

saisrini80 said:
It does!!!

I am using it currently for my story threads which are ODI 50 over matches!!!!

Sai do you slog using tutsis patch?I dont And life is much more harder for the batsman with this patch when you are not looking to slog,I dont slog at all even in the last remaining overs,I just recently downloaded this patch and I must say this patch is really hard for batting and also for bowling,

fardin said:
Sai do you slog using tutsis patch?I dont And life is much more harder for the batsman with this patch when you are not looking to slog,I dont slog at all even in the last remaining overs,I just recently downloaded this patch and I must say this patch is really hard for batting and also for bowling,

No. I do not slog that much at all using this patch by Tutsi.

The normal shots get me easy runs in the first 15 overs or so (at 7.5 per over). Then the next 25 overs drastically reduces my scoring rate from 7.5 to 6 per over (sometimes even 5.5 an over) and then its all about playing the right strokes that get you good runs. But I rarely slog (only 1 or 2 slogs per match!)

i am ready to test your patch tutsi. just mail it to me. I dont remember receiving a prior message from you though.

I do have one problem with sams exe.. the cursor.. my whole game is based on singles/twos and I usually move around the crease a lot. Now with no cursor till the last minute I cannot move and predetermine my shot. the cursor .exe doesnt seem to work.'

Btw I played 4 matches on the trot today and apart from too many wides i didnt notice anything new in one days. most of the stuff has already been written about before.
i play similar to sai srini.. and score around 7-9 rpo in the first 15 overs.. majority on the on side

sorry tutsi - i just checked and realized that you did send a pm almost 3 months ago!!Hadnt checked my messages!

ashwinkm said:
i am ready to test your patch tutsi. just mail it to me. I dont remember receiving a prior message from you though.

I do have one problem with sams exe.. the cursor.. my whole game is based on singles/twos and I usually move around the crease a lot. Now with no cursor till the last minute I cannot move and predetermine my shot. the cursor .exe doesnt seem to work.'

Btw I played 4 matches on the trot today and apart from too many wides i didnt notice anything new in one days. most of the stuff has already been written about before.
i play similar to sai srini.. and score around 7-9 rpo in the first 15 overs.. majority on the on side

sorry tutsi - i just checked and realized that you did send a pm almost 3 months ago!!Hadnt checked my messages!

Are you playing with Sam's new v1.2 exe? It doesnt have a cursor patch. I think till Sam releases a cursor patch for it, its tough to use it for realistic gameplay!

Users who are viewing this thread