Tutsi's A.I. Patches

your bro must be a real master...cuz I dont think its that easy to hit sixes (36 runs in 1 over is next to impossible)....anyways I think the easiest six shot is the one where you use the following kkeys,(wrt a right handed batsman)

Down + Right + Shift + S(front foot key).

Well Vaughan I am not lying and evem i will not be beniffited by lying. Its a fact he did it against the spinner. Procedure: coming to the pitch with advance key shot with either down arrow(Straight) or Down+Right aroow (Long on) shot with the Six hit button. He did it. Hence I am saying that Tutsi latest patch is more easy in batting and bowling.

Well Tutsi Easiest shot is coming towards the pitch i.e. advance shot either straight or long on or long off with a six button is very esy to play.

an update......

all the advance shots have been made difficult to time right and even if u do i won't always go for six.

and also the batpad thing has been improved so that it does't happends too often and also the ball now goes to the forward short leg fielder.

Thanks a lot Tutsi and Hope it works well. Best of Luck for your new patch and if you can do a favour, can you release your update in text format so I can copy and paste it in gob file because if you release your update in exe form, it will be difficult to install as I install my own pitch ad and kits. The I have to start with zero again to install your new updates

i 'd like an "original gob" version aswell for us non patchers...thanks!

when are u releasing the new patch with the ball balloonin to short leg?

Tutsi, I've just played with this patch for the first time. A few comments: (sorry if these have been made before and I haven't read them)
Main problem is the edges. I was playing on a green pitch and the amount wasn't a problem, the problem was where they went. I must have had about 15/20 edges in the 50 over match I played and not a single one went to hand. Several went just by the keepers head (a problem which is due to the game not the patch I believe). Out of the others they all flew straight through the slips, straight at the fielder with no-one making an effort to catch them. This is with my custom field which usually gets masses of catches.
Also, I was finding the cut shot very hard to play.

Apart from that it looks like a good effort, batting was certainly a challenge. Bowling was just ruined by the non-catching fielders (and the obligatory 3 runouts although that isn't your fault either).

Originally posted by dexter
i 'd like an "original gob" version aswell for us non patchers...thanks!

well thats not possible coz for that i'ww have to edit an original gob file and copy and paste all of the values of all the strokes, difficulty levels and pitch condition from the patched to the original gob which i really a pain in the butt. i had experienced it when i re-released my 5.2 version.

the best possible solution to this is the patch maker/installer which was released by TOM HICKS. but the problem with that is that it original and the patched gob files should be of same size which is not possible.

this was the same problem with PRAKASH'S cfg editor ver. 1.0 which was fixed in the ver. 1.1 .

so if TOM can also fix this in his patch maker/installer all the problem would get solved as it will allow the patch to be installed on ANY gob file.

i'll try and talk to him about this and plz you also talk to him and the more the merrier.

Originally posted by barmyarmy
Tutsi, I've just played with this patch for the first time. A few comments: (sorry if these have been made before and I haven't read them)
Main problem is the edges. I was playing on a green pitch and the amount wasn't a problem, the problem was where they went. I must have had about 15/20 edges in the 50 over match I played and not a single one went to hand. Several went just by the keepers head (a problem which is due to the game not the patch I believe). Out of the others they all flew straight through the slips, straight at the fielder with no-one making an effort to catch them. This is with my custom field which usually gets masses of catches.
Also, I was finding the cut shot very hard to play.

Apart from that it looks like a good effort, batting was certainly a challenge. Bowling was just ruined by the non-catching fielders (and the obligatory 3 runouts although that isn't your fault either).

well thats you bad luck and also a big BUG which is in the game.

sometimes every little edge carries to the fielder and they also dive for it and catch them.

and sometimes not even a single edge carries and also many times the edge goes just soo close to the fielder and they do not even make an effort to catch them.

maybe a solution to this can be found in the near future.

I think I may have found a solution. Playing in my first one day international i positioned Ashley Giles at short third stop and he took two catches off edges that would normally whistle between 2 and 3 slip.

Our only hope for a real solution is Sams Fields position editor. However, I am not sure whether that will allow us to reposition the fixed positions or to just creat new fields based on teh fixed positions.

howcome u're being interviewed tutsi???

so when can we expect the new version of the patch??
can u also make the cpu a little more attacking against spinners in both test and odi's...coz in tests i can continually bowl maidens with spinners.....it's only when they reach almost full confidence do they try to play some shots

Originally posted by rahulm5
can u also make the cpu a little more attacking against spinners in both test and odi's...coz in tests i can continually bowl maidens with spinners.....it's only when they reach almost full confidence do they try to play some shots

well there is no way i can make batsman more attacking against spinners only. if i increase the cpu's aggressiveness then it will be also for fast bowlers which i don't think is necessary.

and also it basically depends upon the skills of the cpu batsman...like ASIAN players play spinners very well.

Users who are viewing this thread