Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Well Buddy, my brother hits a six a lot with 5.2 patch. Coming down to the pitch and six thats the way he do it. Infact batting become more easier using 5.2 version. In 20 overs you can easily make more than 150 runs. I bet on it.

tutsi can the bounce on the hard wicket be changed with the bpe which sam just released??

no.....coz the values included in the BPE have been discovered by me a long time back.

i edit them with the cfg editor.

i've tried but was not able to reduce the bounce with these values. maybe there are some more values which could do that.

guys while posting comments as if if it is easy to play with or whatever.

plz mention the version of the patch coz i keep on updateing the patch and if the problem which you have posted about has already been fixed in the update then ur wasting both my and ur time.

Well i have got 5.3a
I have been playing in hard mode. We i have had a few overs of my tour of england. I have been playing the Duke XI and while i have been bowling and in about the frist 5 over, the Duke XI have alwas tried to do a cut shot and they always seem to get an edge that 90% of the time goes over the slips. They manage to get 3 -4 edges in an over if i bowl right. Which is quite a pain i dunno if it is ur patch or the poor team play

well it all depends how strong ur team is, weather and pitch conditions also play a crucial part in as to how many edges occur.

and besides DUKE XI....is a very very weak team.....so they will give u a lot of chances.

the advance cover drive, advance square drive, and advance ondrive are too easy to hit 6s as 4s...so is the advance flick

tutsi i'm using v 5.2...havnt tried 5.3 yet but i noticed someting........it's 2 easy to take wickets with spinners in tests.....when the cpu defends so many times the ball just lobs up in the air to silly point.......can u reduce this plzzz....the cpu shud defend properly and only say once in two overs shud an inside edge to silly point.....also try to make the edge go to forward short leg area as well........it'll look like inside edging to pad and then to forward short leg!!

If you ask me the problem isn't the power in the shots. Often it is when the batsmen uses footwork that they hit fours and sixes. At present these shots are occasionally uppish and produce the odd catch,perhaps this could occur slightly more often adding an extra element of risk to the shot.

If you ask me I think that the shots are just about right and the ball only tends to rocket to the boundary in hot and dry conditions. The main problem is the bloody opposition captain and fielding positions. You can smack a good 20-30 runs past mid on before a fielder is stationed there or in the deep. I think Sam's Field Positions editor will save the day if he can get it to work.

Keep up the good work Tutsi. I'm playing my current Test match with 5.2 and it's probably been one of the most realistic ones to date in terms of run rates and scores etc.

yea.....the point about bad field positions by the cpu is the only reason why u get soo many runs.

once the field editor is out.....things gonna change dramatically.

Hi guys...i would like to announce that a sound patch from me is comming really soon.

This will include new chants, main menu music, ambience sounds,etc.

Users who are viewing this thread