Tutsi's A.I. Patches

I am using tutsi v.5.3 for the Champions Trophy, and got bowled out for 109, getting effectively knocked out of the tournament. However in the very next game I scored 355-5 in 50 Overs.

The first match was on a normal bounce subcontinent wicket and batting second against Pakistan under lights.
The second match was on a dusty subcontinent wicket, and batting first against Kenya in a day match.

cricket2004.co.uk site is down
where else can i get barmy army kit update
please help

man where the hell is 5.3? i see vaughn talkin about it but where can we dl it?

hey tutsi.....using ver 5.2...donno if u have updated this on ver 5.3

but i played a match on a hard wicket in england...2nd and 3rd day....very easy to get wickets off spinners....the batsmen just lob it to silly point too often...can u fix that so that it doesnt happen 2 frequently coz whenever the cpu defends most of the times it lobs to siilly point......cud u also make some edges go to forward short leg...that'll be gr8...

it happened in both innings.....cpu was playing well against the fast bowlers but as soon as my spinners came out they got out very cheaply

84 in first innings and 184 in 2nd innings.....playing on hard mode...and in second innings they were like 160/2 and then i got on both my spinners and wickets fell in a heap!!

I am sorry to say that but no Tutsi, your 5.3 patch doesnt make any difference in the short. Its very easy to hit a six infact I installed your 5.3 patch day before yesterday by altering gob file and what I saw yesterday my brother hit six sixes in an over of spinner called nicky Boje and made 36 runs in 1 over.So its doesnt make any differences in batting.

manojkumar_ms - well.....i am working on some of the shots to make them harder to get six of.

plz tell me what the shots which are very easy to time for a 4 or a 6.

rahulm5 - yea i have takes into my account the problem of spinners demolishing the batting side. i will make necessary changes so that the ball also goes to forward short leg.

Users who are viewing this thread