Tutsi's A.I. Patches

alright!!!

i don't know if it's me or da game...Ok i know there is noting u can do abt bowlin and i understand i have to play and play to improve myself....but i don't know someone was tellin that if you have sam's .exe and ur A.I Patch 5.2 then u can install one more patch to get some better strokes of ur bat. Since i started playin through sam .exe i find that i m playing late on my most of the shots....is there anyway to improve that??

I know its hard to judge where the CPU is gonna pitch the ball since there aren't any balling circles...but still i don't suck like a noob...well come on i m playin cricket games for a decade now and all of a sudden my timmings of the shots are screwed up after running game through sam .exe!!!

plz help

tutsi patch is good.....playing on a hard wicket though and the bounce is 2 much...impossible to play the cut shot....pull also connects only sometimes...and 2 many byes for 4 off fast bowlers.....try to make the bounce a little less!!

tutsi...does ur patch work even for 10, 20ov games unlike Radaga's?

Originally posted by rahulm5
tutsi patch is good.....playing on a hard wicket though and the bounce is 2 much...impossible to play the cut shot....pull also connects only sometimes...and 2 many byes for 4 off fast bowlers.....try to make the bounce a little less!!

yea the bounce on hard wickets is the only think thats a bit....hmm.....not good.

i tried but was not able to reduce is as there is no particulr set of values to lower or increse the bounce. it depends upon conditions.

and byes bug of the game adds to the problem.

Originally posted by dexter
tutsi...does ur patch work even for 10, 20ov games unlike Radaga's?

yup....my patch is a complete patch.

its covers all difficulty modes...easy, medium, hard.

all length matches......10, 20,45, 50, 4-day , 5-day....all of them.

it covers everything.

Excellent patch. batting very realistic but in 3 one day games ive not got a batsman out LBW and only got one out bowled. i bowl a good line and lengh consistently but just cant seem to trap anybody LBW or bowl a batsman out.

BOWlings good..but batting is way to easy..the down teh wicket on drive, cover drive, and the slash on the off. ALWAYS go for a six or four...the down the wicket slash is almost a guarentee 4. it makes batting too easy to know that whenever you need runs you can play these shots

The Batting needs to be made alot harder, i played for 25 overs vs England using Australia and was scoring at 13 an over with the loss of one wicket.

Yeah Tutsi, batting is very easy, if you hit an advance shot i.e. coming to the pitch with the power it always goes to six. This is the area of concern. In 20 overs game, we can easily make 150 plus even on hard mode. And we can easily take wickets of CPU.

where's the configs file for you 5.2 patch tutsi? so i can import them with Sams patch creator.

ok guys after reading ur comments that ODI batting is a bit easy.

well here is the first installment of the 5.3 update.

it only includes 2 TXT files - ODI NORMAL and ODI HARD.

use the cfg editor to copy and paste values into the gob file.

i'll look into the stroke files later and make the second installment of the patch.

NJOY !!!

**plz tell me if this update made any difference. and also tell me what are strokes which a bit too easy to time right and get quarentee 4's or 6's.

Tutsi, pls take a look at the slug 6-hit sweep for pace bowlers.
(the shift key+S+<-) for RH batsmen. I think its very easy to get
4 & 6. Maybe need a little adjustments.

Tutsi pls dont make shot play too hard, so that players, just abandon these shots. What we need is a mind game, where players, think twice before they play. eg in radaga's patches, some shots is just not worth playing since 9/10 you'll be out.

there should be a good balance between 6-hits & ground shots.

Users who are viewing this thread