Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Originally posted by griffon23
Im current;y playing with 5.1 and I find the batting perfect. However, the computer batsman just block over and over, and then start slogging until they are caught out. All my dismissals of the computer batters come from catcges and very rarely a cut back onto the stumps. I have played 3 tests in a row without my guys even appealing for an LBW and without the computer scoring over 200. Batting is great, but the bowling is still ver repetitive and boring.

Will 5.2 improve this?

the thing ur talking about has been fixed int he 5.1 version itsself.

but plz do keep and latest version of the patch coz its always got sumthing new and sumthing fixed.

Originally posted by mkhemka
tusi bhai , please make it clear... do we need previous patches of yours or only this re-released version can do on a an original gob file ? it's only 82kb ?

u just need he original fresh gob file.

(this version is only for those who either do not know how to use CFG editor or they r not able to download barmyarm's kit update)

Originally posted by scootstiener
yarr tutsi iam just helping u na

well ur not doing anything wrong....but they is one little thing knows as COPYWRITE...if not saying u have stolen my patch or anything.

its just that some menbers might get confused regarding downloading the latest one or installing them.

plz remove ur attachments.

**if members wanna download old version......go to previews pages....u'll find them.

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
the thing ur talking about has been fixed int he 5.1 version itsself.

but plz do keep and latest version of the patch coz its always got sumthing new and sumthing fixed.

Hi tutsi. When you say it has already been fixed, what do you mean. What has been fixed? I have been running 5.1 since the day you released it, and dont get me wrong, I lve the patch. But, its just this thing with the computer. It only wants to block shots in tests and then when confidence is full, it will slog until caught. The main thing I dont like is that it doesn't seem possible to get the cpu LBW anymore.

I installed 5.2 last night, and will play it this weekend.

Originally posted by griffon23
But, its just this thing with the computer. It only wants to block shots in tests and then when confidence is full, it will slog until caught. The main thing I dont like is that it doesn't seem possible to get the cpu LBW anymore.

well this was thing which i fotogt to fix in the 5.0 patch and thats why i released 5.1 version which fixed cpu leavng/blocking every ball and then slogging when confidence was up. i dunno y r u getting this.

and...the thing about LBW well its because the CPU AI has been tweaked to make it more intelegent. well there are time when i do get them LBWs.

man i'm not a programmer.....this is the best i could do with the given resources.

After the re-release of v5.2 madmattg and I are using the patch for the remaining 2 tests in our series- expect a review soon :)

hey guys,

while installing Tutsi's A.I Patch i got this error:
This program cannot update the installed version of Tutsi's A.I Patch version 5.0: complete edition because of the reason.
c:/cricket 2004/DATA/cricket_pc.gob: unknown version.

someone plz help me!!! why i m gettin this error??

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
check the post from where u downloaded 5.0 patch.

all the info. has been given in that post.

tnx mate!! got it...

ps: one more question...
I have sam's exe. and Tutsi's A.I Patch 5.2 installed on my PC and i run game through sam's .exe. I find it hard to bowl!!! Is there any patch that can help me improve my bowling ??

Users who are viewing this thread