Tutsi's A.I. Patches

hasn't anyone came across th back foot cut?:( it's alright i just need to be able to play it 7/10 times with out getting caught @ slips in th 1st 5 overs :(

Hey, I have modified tutsi's patch version 4.1, and I think this modified patch is very good for test matches. However I am unable to import this patch [using Tom's patch import/export editor]into a fresh gob or a fresh gob with barmyarmy's kit installed in it. I can only import in into my current gob.(which apart from barmyarmy kitupdate has my own pitchads, stumps, kits, faces,etc.)

Hi Tutsi. I played a little with your latest patch. It seems that you had made the batting easier by this patch. Back foot straight drive, whenever we hit it it is 9 out of 10 times is four always. We cannot say that in front foot straight drive, but atleast we make two by that shot. But backfoot became more powerful. As far as inner edge is concern, I didnt get any inner edge uptill now, may be in the future I can.Cover drive and leg glance become good, it goes to four 6/10 times.

So your new version is good. Good for batting and making some good runs.

ok, ok, i kno now i am not crazy... mayb those pic were but...

i playd s.a and i was n.s.w

and a hard pitch?

then i got 3-4 wickets with th opp. playing th back foot over drive and 1 wicket with... back foot late cut thing... sumone tell me tht this has happnd with sum one else...

they were 75 out... with a few runs outs :(

and i got 155, 30 overs... all out

Do you have to install version 5.2 over a GOB already with 5.0 and 5.1 or can yo go straight form the kit uodate and install 5.2?

Just keep it reasonable- I don't think that there's a specific limit.

tutsi

i m unable to download barmyarmys kit update....so can u please re-release ur ai patch version 5.0, 5.1 and 5.2 so that one can install it on the original gob file?

why r u not able to download barmyarmy's kit update......?

if there is a serioes problem then i'll release the 5.2 version which obviously includes 5.0 and 5.1 which u can install on an original gob file.

cricket_tiger,
u need to replace the gob file u have now with the original gob from ea sports, then update the b/army kis patch.

If u do this there will be no problem to install the kit, then tutsi's 5.2 latest patch.

ya its a serious problem.....i am able to download only 200 kb n then it gets stuck..n restarts.....

why r u not able to download barmyarmy's kit update......?

if there is a serioes problem then i'll release the 5.2 version which obviously includes 5.0 and 5.1 which u can install on an original gob file.
I'm sure there's other people who can't get/ don't want the kit update, personally I think a version for an original gob file would be good.

Users who are viewing this thread