Tutsi's A.I. Patches

hey tutsi....can u release ur patch in such a way that theres no need to install it on a gob with barmyarmy's kit update pre-installed ?

well currently these is no better way to install it.

1. install in manually, with the help of CFG files i have provided.

2. automatic installation, Installer of-course.

hi...well as u all demanded.

here is the install for VERSION 5.2 for those who have a difficult in CFG Editing.

*u'll need a fresh gob file which has barmyarmy's kit update pre-installed.

A very historic test match victory by England.

1st Test Match - Ashes Tour

Patch - My patch Version 5.2

After being dismissed very cheapy in the first innings......this was a real touch match to win.

Attachments

• snap7.jpg
    snap7.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 279
Hi,

i seriously don't care how i get th files...

anyway

i playd th 5.2 patch... and th back foot cut was to prone to get out on... so i made these complex and highly genuis pictures... once i convert them to jpegs... ok, here they are

This is just wht i sortov think should happn

Pink= shot tht should be caught out... out

Black... unpowerd shots... there is one tht i s'pose to hit th stumps so just bear with tht 0-1 run

White= mostly undecided... useless shots or can't hit shot, a quik... risky 1 run

and red/pink: meduim+ powerd shots... 2- 4 runs

i hope u get all tht

(goes into next post)

Cheers, Gav

Attachments

• back foot cut.....jpg
    back foot cut.....jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 236
Hi,

i seriously don't care how i get th files... and i dunno how to get pics up here... so bear with me

anyway

i playd th 5.2 patch... and th back foot cut was to prone to get out on... so i made these complex and highly genuis pictures... once i convert them to jpegs... ok, here they are

This is just wht i sortov think should happn

Pink= shot tht should be caught out... out

Black... unpowerd shots... there is one tht i s'pose to hit th stumps so just bear with tht 0-1 run

White= mostly undecided... useless shots or can't hit shot, a quik... risky 1 run

and red/pink: meduim+ powerd shots... 2- 4 runs

i hope u get all tht

(goes into next post)

Cheers, Gav

Attachments

• back foot cut.....jpg
    back foot cut.....jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 240
Tutsi,
Thanks 4 ur 5.2 complete edition. its geat help 4 person who are not verse on config editing. I believe that most persons have the barmyarmy's kit... so for most persons it will be ok.. Thanks again.

Tutsi what can I say. You are an absolute legend. This is as close to a complete game as I think we can get it now though I am sure you will try to improve it even more!!!!

The new camera angle is brilliant and my only concern at the moment is the number of byes. I haven;t tested 5.2 that much and I hope that the old problem of byes over the keeper's head has disappeared.

Currently in exams at the moment so not playing much but check out the Hot and Sticky Tour in a couple of weeks for my latest update the crucial 4th test is being played with your 5.2 patch.

Keep up the good work!!

hi.....yea i've tried but can get the byes problem to be solved. i think there are some other set of values which we have not discovered as yet which alter the bounce.

Users who are viewing this thread