Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Tutsi, I have downloaded your 5.2 "attachment" file, but all I have got is a 2.62 KB file and not a Rar file.
Anyone help?

Originally posted by lazy_chesnut
why didn't you use my patch import/export program? :(

I think Tutsi originally intended to use your program as he was talking to me about it but in the end was having some problems with it and the size of the gob files or something like that. He said he was going to try and speak to you about it but if not he wanted to release the patch as soon as he could so he had to release it as .txt files to edit into the gob using config editor.

Hi Tigerdes and Telboy2. What you got is the file name as "attachment". What you have to is Right Click the file name and then click on rename at you just add".rar" i.e. now file is attachment.rar. Its automatically become rar file, just rename it. Thats Solve

Thank you for that manojkumar_ms, that's more like it, now to install it.

Thanks for that, but got another problem. Where do you get the text file that allows you to edit the pitch conditions? That's the only change that I can't make. Also does tweaking this reduce the number of byes?

Same problem here Tigerdes. I modified all the changes which Tutsi had attached but cannot able to modify pitch conditions txt as I am unable to find through config editor. Now what to do?

Hi Tutsi
I am having one problem here. I modified all the changes which you had attached but cannot able to modify pitch conditions txt as I am unable to find through config editor. Now what to do?

Another question is that due to this change there will be any inner edge or no? If no, then it will be quite sadistic as it feels real when batsman tries to cut the ball, it hits the inner edge and to the stump. Quite Realistic.

Reply me as soon as possible Tutsi

Guys,
This might be a dum question, but i'm having problems. Is there a updated "cricket 2004 cfg editor"?

I downloaded the one posted jan.28 in the download section, but i'm not seeing the stroke files. It only shows me a file name "stroke (beta)"

How can I find the other stroke files or the correct editor?

Thanks

ok guys....one answer to all the questions........

here is the LIST.TXT file. just replace it with the old one and u'll get the settings for PITCH CONDITIONS. u can find it after CPU PACING ODI - 50 OVERS.

and Ashnal this list also contains all the strokes so ur problem will also get solved.

manojkumar_ms - the inside edge will be there.

Attachments

• list.txt
    2.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:
Thanks for that latest list.txt file

Very happy with 5.1 do I really need to download 5.2
will it make that much difference

well tutsi's patch 5.0 is really great.....cuz on hard mode i was playing against queensland witht he windies on as green wicket and they got off to a flyer with 100 after only 19 odd overs or so. but then perfect length and line will get u your wickets as queensland were bowled out for 249. the tailenders fend off so the best field to have when a number 6 or 7 batsman is in is an aggressive 1 or 3 type field. i had nofkke fending off a short delivery to his face straight to sarwan at 2 nd slip. great man!

Hi Tutsi. Well I downloaded your attachment and did the necessary changes as asked by you, only cannot be able to change the pitch condition.txt as it was not there. Later as asked by you I downloaded the list.txt given by you and replaced it with the old list.txt in Cfg editor. And then I made chages to pitch condtion.txt as I can see it. Now my question is that before downloading the list.txt I made the several changes which were given by you. So the changes remain after replacing the list.txt file or I have to remodify it again? Reply soon as aoon you see this.

YES......the changes u made before replacing the LIST.TXT will remain. u do not have to change them again.

**To check open the CFG editor(new list.txt) and match the values for a shot(which u changed earlier with old list.txt) with the TXT file i gave for it.

Users who are viewing this thread