Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Originally posted by tommyhorn33
Very happy with 5.1 do I really need to download 5.2
will it make that much difference

well if u like 5.1......then u'll love 5.2

coz chnages have been made to many strokes and pitch conditions. which have definately made 5.2 better to play with than 5.1

And one more thing Tutsi, some values you edited in I think late cut or square cut, you had added some extra numerical value in it by mistake. Check it and tell me correctly. I cam to know by making changes in gob file and while trying to save it, it gives an error " Inequal value" something like that. After that I have to check step by step value from your attachment and found some extra value. Check it .

Patch Version 5.2

Can you please upload the Patch 5.2 so that we can simply install it like we did with version 5.1. as I am not familiar with using the Config ediyor
Thanks

manojkumar_ms - YES..i have added extra numerc value....but thats ok. the problem is with the CFG editor ur using,i.e,1.0

download the latest one from planetcricket.org which is version 1.1

it lets u save extra numeric values.

Well.....i thought i should upload the New version of CFG Editor 1.1 here:

Attachments

• cfgeditor1.1.rar
    10.1 KB · Views: 76
Re: Patch Version 5.2

Originally posted by Vijay2004
Can you please upload the Patch 5.2 so that we can simply install it like we did with version 5.1. as I am not familiar with using the Config ediyor
Thanks

yes could u do it please as I am
not familiar with config
thanx

hello...

ur patch is very very good indeed... the score was 2/200 on th 30th over? now i'm on 7/280hope they get over 300... first score over 300 ever against me if it is!!!!!!!! gr8 patch... th config takes time but it's alright... beta then th install thing and movn th GOB file around... gr8 patch

Cheers, Gav

Gr8 patch

It will help a lot of people,if u release 5.2 as u did for 5.0
Most of the ppl here are not comfortable with editing the GOB file.

ok guys.....as the demand has arose...i'll re-release the 5.2 in the form of a proper installer.

**as usuall u'll need barmyarmy's kit update patch pre-installed on a fresh gob file.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread