Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Stupid question, but does 5.4 include all the changes from the earlier patches?

tusti i have a question for u and plz give me answer as soon as possible.
have u increases the number of edges in one day and test as pat said so .

only played 10 overs, looks to be good! Advance shots are weaker, but you can still play them if timed correctly which is how it should be. 6 hit shots are just about right in terms they dont always seem to go miles up in the air. Suddenly found whipping and flicking the ball of my legs alot harder and have been given lbw a few times when the ball looked to be missing leg stump.

I think the patch is great, im about to start a county season soon so then ill be able to post more detailed reports and bowling reports!

oh yeah straight drivers are now much better in terms of power, havent tested the direction yet but will.

tutsi i bowled the whole 50 overs......

nottants scored 256 in 49.2 overs!! on a hard wicket...so seems quite realistic...i'll let u know about the batting soon..

btw...how about releasing a version of the patch with greater range of all shots.....u wernt wanting to increase the range coz of the runouts rite.....but i anyways save the game after every over....i wud love to see greater range of allt he shots!!

Originally posted by manojkumar_ms
Well Tutsi, other than the advance power shot what other things you had modified. Can you tell us please?

well other than the advcance shots, i have also edited the direction and power of some other shots.

i have increased the edges a little bit.

tweaked the batpad shots.

manoj acctually the thing is that my patch is nearly perfect with a few hickups.

i just can't remember the exact stokes and all which i have tweked beause like if i'm playing a match and i see a particular stoke which can be edited to make it more realistic then i quit the game and make the necesary changes. like this only i edit all the things....since most of them are near to perfect so no MAJOR changes could be observed. but the lillt tweaks could be seen which will make the patch better.

accutally i'am planning to release the next version 5.5 of my patch. since with the help of prakash's patch maker importing and exporting the patch is a piece of cake. earlier i used to wait untill i make a lot of changes so that the new patch may look A LOT BETER. but now since we can easily import patches on any gob file i'll releasethe update a bit sooner so that you all can enjoy all the new changes as soon as possible. what do you think about this guys? plz tel me know.

Hi ive downloaded all versions of your patches however i cant seem to install all versions

after installing 4.0v i install v4.1, 5.0 or 5.4 it says the gob file is the wrong size

Also i cant use version 5.4 how do it install it when its a different file? (cfg?).

Users who are viewing this thread