Tutsi's A.I. Patches

well.....all my updates contain the changes of all the previous version.

my latest update 5.4 contains all the previous version.

To install it u'll need prakash's patch maker(CFG EDITOR 2.0)

Open it, browse and open ur GOB file.

Now click on Import Patch and then select "tutsiver5.4.cfg" from where u unzipped it.

hey........this files nt workin man........i always get nt responding.....wot shud i do

Hi Tutsi, I had played with your latest patch, its good, but the advance straight/cover/on drive with six hit button is still very easy to play. I made 27 runs against England in 1 over including four consecutive sixes.Rest of the things are okay except the inner edge to the stumps. I didnt see any inner edge to stump in your latest patch. Thats solve

whenever i click on import pach, it saw "failed to import beacuse unable to locate cricket_pc.gob"..... i have given this path in the god text box in config editor 2 "C:\Program Files\EA SPORTS\Cricket 2004\Data".....still it says it cnt find the gob file....

k.........thnx.......silly of me....import done....so is it done, i mean patched?....

btw.......i cud use ur 5.4v but nt the v4 patch.....??????????.......

does your patch fix the rain bug?

i have it installed and there are more edges and such, but it rained and stopped there as it did before?

is there any patch to fix the cpu's woeful running between the wickets?

and what happened to the rumoured field editor?

the cpu always seems to throw its wicket away by playing the lofted backfoot cover drive. that seems to be the only way i get wickets. the cpu hardly ever gets bowled or lbw...specially the top order batsman..the only way they get out is by lofting a backfoot cover drive which goes straight to the cover fieldsman..and they do that quite often too

the cpu always seems to throw its wicket away by playing the lofted backfoot cover drive. that seems to be the only way i get wickets. the cpu hardly ever gets bowled or lbw...specially the top order batsman..the only way they get out is by lofting a backfoot cover drive which goes straight to the cover fieldsman..and they do that quite often too

This happens if you have too many medium paced and slow bowlers operating from both ends, and for a long time. Also you are probably using the normal attacking field setup for two long. Also if you keep bowling slow deliveries to get maximum swing, the computer does play this backfoot loft a bit to often. Call it a bug if you like, but I would suggest changing your field and deliveries frequently.

what about bowleds and lbws...dont see them happening at all.specially to top order batsmen

Users who are viewing this thread