Tutsi's A.I. Patches

I think it was prashant something

hi guys....well i was away for 4-5 days and when returned saw a great confusion regarding my real name....well tutsipoppy......Both Tutsi and Poppy are my nick names and my real name is Prashant Ghai.

i guess no confusion now....:)

Nah, thanks mate. No confusion anymore.

This is really funny, but I know a person called Mr. Falfa and his first name is Al. Alfalfa... ha ha ha. :D
Another bit of planetcricket humour.

From Duffarama.

well its nearly complete.

now regarding the edges in ODIs...well i have set he correct values which should produce edges. and it also does for many but for some i dunno why it doesn't generates edges in ODIs.

well i'm just testing the patch for a couple of matches before its release....

ENG(me) vs AUS - ASHES TOUR - 1 of 3 ODI Finals. (20 OVERS)

AUS won the toss the elected to bowl first on a normal wicket with mild temp. ENG got off to a good start and were scoring at 8 r.p.o but were loosing wickets quickly and eventually were all out for 108 in thr 15th over.

AUS needeing a very easy 109 to win got off to a fabulous start scoring at 10 r.p.o In the 7th over when AUS were 75 /2odd and bowling change was made with spinners operating at both the ends and then AUS lost all the momentum and were foced to score 1-2 r.p.o and were unable to pla the spin at all with giving quite a numbers of wickets to the spinners. 2 got stumped while 3 were caught in the gully and 1 got bowled but were able to win the match in the 17th over.

the patch will and is different from 5.4. with the introduction of a new style the cpu will play with more style and class. more info. to be released shortly with the patch itsself.

i'm not making spinners powerfull....its just that pitch and weather conditions affect the bowlers.

and the thing regarding edges well i have set the correct vslues which shoud generate edges. it just that it works for many but for some it doesn't generated edges.......this cricket 2004 is weird.......maybe a fresh re-install(repair ) would fix the problem.

yaar i am using your 5.4 patch and i am playing a tour match against worcester as india test match. I got maybe one edge with the fast bowlers for total both innings on hard pitch. The computer is useless against spin also. Kumble finished with figures of something like 14-9-15-7, which is ridiculous. If it werent for Solanki hitting out against him, kumble probably wouldnt have given away more than 10 runs. for the most part, the AI batsman do is defend or play that stupid hip glance shot

I still think it is a good patch, im struggling at the moment with india 8/2 requiring 50 odd runs for victory on Day 3

well thats the thing which is in my patch. on one day you may get the whole AUS site side all out under 100 but on the some other day they might not give a single wicket for ages.

its that the patch keeps u tuned into the game so as to wonder that what will happen in the next match.

no 2 matches will be similar.

Where do u find such avatars from ??:D

Users who are viewing this thread