Tutsi's A.I. Patches

yaar there is not enough seam movement from the in cutter and out cutter, also i get very few edges even on green pitch in overcast weather.

The patch makes the game very exciting though, i struggled to beat Dukes XI after they put up 134 from 20 overs. I won by 2 wickets though they had 34 extras...

Thats something that needs to be addressed. The line the computer bowls is suspect.

tutsi, the line and length problem is easily fixed.

just lower your TargetSizeMax

Well Tutsi, what info you are talking about? Nobody has given any information on your patch until yet. Can you tell me what is that information? Thats Solve.

ive always used your patches as they r definately the best but i agree about the spinners,if u select spinners early on u can normally bowl out the whole team for under 30. but my main point is the complete lack of swing or seam movement as some matches in real life the movement is very exagerrated nicking one way or the other off seam.also how do i get the above camera angle back as this was by far the best.PLEASE dont think im moaning as ur work is VERY VERY MUCH APPRECIATED ...U GENIUS...cya!

hi guys...im really very sorry that i havn't released my patch.

since my college admissions are taking place i've not got much time to test the patch. but since i'll be free from tommorow onwards i'll definately test the patch completely and release it within few days.

!!! Be Aware OF The Storm Thats Gonna Hit UR Cricket 2004 Soon !!!

Last edited:
Awesome Can't wait this patch!

I can't wait for the storm. Melbourne hasn't had alot of rain recently. :) (joke)
C'mon, I need more people visiting the Humour and Jokes forum. Please click on the link of my signature.
From Duffarama.

Hi tutsi, i really enjoy batting with your 5.4 patch, i hope you wont be editing the batting values! Havent done much bowling yet but the seam is evident, i cant believe some people in here say it dosent seam on a green wicket!

Also i would be gratefull if i could have a copy of your patch by sunday at the latest, my net will get cut off monday morning untill i pay my bill, which wont be untill next week sometime :D Ill log on throughout today and tommorow to check your reply

thanks Gas :cool:

hi guys....since the area i live in has been recieveing a lot of rain...my internet service was out of order for a day or so.

so i'll release my patch very very soon.

Originally posted by tutsipoppy2
hi guys....since the area i live in has been recieveing a lot of rain...my internet service was out of order for a day or so.

so i'll release my patch very very soon.

So there was really a storm! A storm that delayed the storm coming to Cricket 2004.

Users who are viewing this thread