Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Well Tutsi, i forgot to ask a query. As you mention in your post that your patch will give new looks to ODIs game and all the shots were tweaked. But you didnt mention anything baout test matches. I want to ask you that does your patch has any effect on test matches? or its only for ODIs? Thats solve.

What does "Thats solve" mean.I have seen it in most of ur posts .:(

Well Pat, as some people have the habit of starting a sentence with some particular word and ending it with particular word. I always starts with "well" and ends with "Thats solve". Thats my habit. Thats solve.

Originally posted by manojkumar_ms
Well Tutsi, i forgot to ask a query. As you mention in your post that your patch will give new looks to ODIs game and all the shots were tweaked. But you didnt mention anything baout test matches. I want to ask you that does your patch has any effect on test matches? or its only for ODIs? Thats solve.

hi....

the gameplay for TEST has been tweked just a little bit. but as we have the same stroke files for both ODIs and TESTs so u will pretty much see the difference in TESTs also.

Thanks for all the hard work Tutsi. This game would have been consigned to the shelf a long time ago but for you and the other guys working so hard. Keep it up, man!

i hate to be negative tutsi as i have always used your patches but the cpu are just to aggressive, daren gough and worse tailenders going at better than a run a ball, it just frustrates me to much, in a test match! I must stress i have only tried test, but its just not realistic enough. Im not saying its to hard to bowl the cpu team out, because its not, but as always i look for realism and seeing tailender's smash the ball around like matthew hayden or ricky ponting just makes me want to beat my monitor!
I didnt test the bowling on tutsi v5.4 so im not sure what is was like, but i loved the batting shots, its just the left arm bowlers bowled to much down the legside. The problem lies witht the game more than tutsi's patches, its obviously a fine line!

If you play with default fields, this is a real challenge, but i have never been a **** hot bowler, ie the cursor moves to fast for me to hit the (corridor) everytime, i always use hard mode, and i just cant take beatings from tailenders! top order batsmen fine, but tailenders everytime NO!

Last edited:
Sounds good Tutsi...going to test it out with a VB Series, watch out for it in the Stories forum :cool:

Just used the new patch in an ashes tour test. Aussies were going well against my seam attack and were 106-2. As soon as I introduced the spinners, wickets tumbled. Australia all out for 129. Is there a way to reduce the amount of edges that spinners get but keep the seam the same?

This was on hard level by the way and I'm just about to bat.

hi guys....sorry i was away for a week or so. i had went to my grandma's house.

so now that i'm back i'll look into all that which has been said and will do sumthing about it.

but i need more reviews on the patch. regarding its ODIs, and other aspects.

so say anything u wanna, positive or negative, both are welcomed.

Well my first match using your patch tutsi was a thrilling high scoring encounter between India and England. Batting first on a hard wicket and under a bright sky at Edgbaston, India posted a huge score of 339-5 in 50 overs. This was a day and night match, and the 2nd Innings saw the ball swinging and seaming (from the CPU) a lot more than what I could generate when I was bowling. However I could only manage a run rate of about 5.5 rpo at the most up until in the 29th over. However at this stage I still had 7 wickets in hand. I had to score almost 180 runs in 126 odd balls. But since both the batsman at the crease were at high confidence (wrt confidence meter), I started taking more risks. I did lose one wicket, but apart from that I started hitting more boundaries, and in the last 15 deliveries I smashed 30 runs to win the match by 6 wickets and just 3 balls. to spare. It was the most thrilling match Ive played in cricket 2004. But I just hope chasing 340 doesnt become possible always, and remains as rare as possible, so that the effort of the chasing team can be appreciated.

Second match was vs Australia on a normal Old Trafford pitch and under grey skies. There is a high chance of rain, and D/L (I think) might decide the result of this match. Anyways batting first I (england) score 237-9 in 50 overs. I found it pretty difficult to bat and to score fours and sixes.

I have yet to bowl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread