Tutsi's A.I. Patches

tutsi sorry for the delayed reply have been sorting out my pc recently! i hear what you say, maybe it was just me because i hadn't played cricket 2004 for months. i have always liked tutsi version 5.4 settings i might stick with that one :)

well guys thnx for download my patch.

now the second part is to play with it post some sort of replies/comments/suggestions regarding the patch.

any positive or negative comments for welcomed.

so plz feel free to post.

thnx

I am playing a test match with the patch of yours. I scored 257 in the 1st Innings and bowled out the CPU for 143 in their 1st Innings. If it goes like this the match will over in the 3rd day.

Just for information I am playing on a normal wicket, bright skies, warm and no rain.

thnx for that brief review but i would really appriciate if u mentioned the teams and post a bit more detailed review next time. that will shed a light on different aspects of the patch.

Im still loving version 5.4 tutsi!

In v6.0, apart from the cpu being more aggressive in tests what shots have been changed? I really think you hit the nail on the head with the shots in 5.4. My only slight changed would have been a teeny weeny bit bigger batwindow size on the leg glance

HI TUTSI
IN V6.0 the only thing that I find
wrong is that when the batsmans confidence
is high they get out to shots that r lofted but
apart from that PERFECT
thank u for all your efforts because this game
would have been in the bin a long time ago

Tutsi your patch 6.0 is really nice and besides I am using Ravi 12 which is also excellent.I am shifting sometimes between these 2 and bowling part is best in Ravi patch.

hi...this is just to update u on my next patch ver. 6.1

1. CPU TEST pacing has been tweaked to make it batter and realistic.

2. I have tried to make the spinners a bit weak so that Cpu can play them properly.

3. I'll see as to IF cpu really get out playing lofty shots when their confidence is up.

4. and other misc. tweaks on several strokes.

catch u later.........

tutsi...you have to fix this one bug. it bothers me so much.

When you or cpu mistimes a lofted straight drive, the ball goes so high in the air and only goes about three feet. This has to be fixed, its so unrealistic. I actually dont think it is possible to hit a ball like that from a ball bowled at any pace since the reactionary force would make the ball travel at least some distance.

Anyway, you should fix it so that the ball at least goes 3/4 to full length of the pitch to create opportunities for caught and bowled situations.

Does anyone else not have any caught and bowled? I simply cannot get batsmen out caught and bowled.

Perhaps mistimed pull shots should get the leading edge and plop up for a caught and bowled opportunity like McGrath vs Tendulkar in the World cup finals.

I also noticed that there should be more plays and misses and edges from good bowling. There are some, but not many

well i'm a bit confused as to which straight drive ur talking about.

if u can get apic of it while playing that shot. it will be far more easy for me to recognize and fix the shot.

its the lofted front foot straight drive. I don't know how many there are but this is the one you use to hit six straight past the bowlers head.

I'll try to post a picture

rocklara - i dunno y ur not able to hit square cut shot against the spinners. i havn't done anything to make this shot hard. play the shot when the ball is bowled on good length.

the xpu spinner sometimes bowls a ball which is very very slow. then it is almost impossibel to hit this particular shot.

my advice....practise.

Hi i am new to the board and have been playing a test match in australia as australia and most of the wickets are hard. I was horrified to discover that when the cpu were playing bouncers they were going into orbit and for 4 runs. This was happening every fast bowler over and i basically dident need to bat (it was that bad). I say was because your patch has rectified the problem. I have noticed less crappy unrealistic bouncers being attempted and when they were the wicket keeper could reach them. Plus i have noticed a few other features that are good, but people are talking about new shots with this patch but i havent noticed them.

Thanks for the patch tutsi!!

Users who are viewing this thread