Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Originally posted by The_gas
i hate to be negative tutsi as i have always used your patches but the cpu are just to aggressive, daren gough and worse tailenders going at better than a run a ball, it just frustrates me to much, in a test match! I must stress i have only tried test, but its just not realistic enough. Im not saying its to hard to bowl the cpu team out, because its not, but as always i look for realism and seeing tailender's smash the ball around like matthew hayden or ricky ponting just makes me want to beat my monitor!

by the way how does the batsman play in a test match? i mean how aggressive they are?

and ur options are :

1. Very defensive = Leave every...and i mean every ball.

2. Defensive = Leave ball outside off-stump and defend which are on stumps.

3. Normal = A mixture of defensive shots with normal shots to yield 1-2 runs per over.

4. Aggressive = Play shots to keep the strike rotating and hit 1 odd Power Boosted shot in between.

5. Very Aggressive = Hit every ball out of the boundary line.

according to ur responce i'll fix their pacing.

Hey,
If i am getting the patch that is attached to the very 1st post in this thread, do i have to have any previous patches from tutsi or is that a completed install?
thx

You have to install this patch on a gob file which has barmyarmy's kit update installed on it. no other changes should be there on that gob file.

That's a complete install but you need the kit update- that patch is an earlier version anyway

ok thanks, was just checking.
Yeah i havent played this game since january so im very behind on the patches =)

lol, he's up to v11 now :)
Just edit your last post instead of double posting

thanks for that

Tutsi, where do i get this "Prakash's CFG Editor VER. 2.0" that i need to install your latest patch with, and is it hard to use?

And also, how does this patch include all of the other fixes and stay so small compared to the 10 mb one you released a while back?

Last edited:
The_Gas : well i played a TEST MATCH EXHIBITION match to test the pacing of CPU. but i found it perectly alright. there were not that aggressive and their pacing was also good.

i dunno y u found it not correct.

Tutsi,
I got your latest patch and installed it through the cfg editor, but im fairly sure it didnt work properly.
Are there any visual changes brought about by the patch (from the original game) that will let me quickly determine if it is installed or not?

Thx

Originally posted by Adam -B-
Tutsi,
I got your latest patch and installed it through the cfg editor, but im fairly sure it didnt work properly.
Are there any visual changes brought about by the patch (from the original game) that will let me quickly determine if it is installed or not?

Thx
You will get a confirmation message saying that the patch has been imported.

Users who are viewing this thread