Tutsi's A.I. Patches

Originally posted by Cricketer96
I have some problems with this patch now. I feel ODI's are ok but test cricket needs to be tweaked i feel. Batting seems ok but it is now to easy to bowl the opposition out and they leave to many balls. It only took me till tea to bowl the west indies out but that would not be so bad if they had hit some balls. They got 123 runs and thats very poor on a normal pitch. I think its got something to do with the bounce.

If you are talking v6.0 i disagree! Its a fine line lad, i think you need to explain a little bit more, ie pitch, conditions, weather, type of bowler used etc. The cpu are quite aggressive in tests on this patch so either way it would be a compromise! I also note that you are the only person to mention this fact. Not saying you are not telling the truth or anything but the majority vote should win over, if this makes any sense?????

What im trying to say is i didnt find this in this patch, i just found less edges and a very aggressive cpu style in tests, i have yet to try odi's with tutsi v6.0, ok thats my bit!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'm playin' with Tutsi v6 patch... first of all tell me, to install tutsi v6 patch, u just open ur .gob file with config editor and import this patch in there right. Anyways, I'm playin with Tutsi's patch in medium difficulty. I'm Pakistan against S.Africa and they are batting. Its 11th over and S.Africa is already 62/7 in 50 over game... all my wickets have been at the same point. I give it short pitch outside off stump swinging in and cpu keeps on playing backfoot off shot going right in hands of mid off, mid silly off... i have all seven catches at same place, is that an error with the patch or what?

yah but i'm talking about getting out and the same place on same shots... what is this some kinda' bug. And computer is already hitting me 60 runs in 10 over in first 10 overs... don't u think they'll be killin' me in hard.

Tutsi will clarify!

Tutsi, will there be more variation in the direction of shots, paticuarly the charging shots in version 6.1?

cheers gas

try playing a bit more or a couple of more matches.

coz i havn't faced any match where all the catches have went to the same place.

tutsi plzz increase the range of all your shots...coz otherwise its very easy to restric the cpu if u get the field perfect...this wud add more fun tot he game!!

hi well the range of shots have been kept to a limited number to provide realistic shot direction.

but if u can name few shots that u want to be tweaked in regrads of their range......plz post them.

the advanced shots specially...the charging cover drive always goes in the air....and always behind point....it shud go towards point and down the ground sometimes as well........the advanced straight drive witht he power button...shud if timed perfectly go straight down the ground so that no fielder can get to it...rather than towards mid off always....i'll let u know about a couple more........and wud u be making separate versions for tests and odi's???

well....i'll try and tweak the shots u have mentioned so that they are more realistic.

and no, i won't be making 2 versions of my patch. coz i believe that the shots should be same irrespective of whether we are playing test or odi.

but yea 1 thing i can do is make the shots difficult to hit and time while playing tests.

believe me you won't be dissapointed after the releae of my next update.............VERSION 6.1 ????

NO !!!

VERSION 7.0

coz its not just another update with 1 or 2 things fixed. it has a lot more to offer.

well tutsi's patch is the best for test matches on any type of surface. u will get those edges on the green wicket, and on the hard on the hard pitch, where the ball isn't doing too much for the seam bowlers, with good line and length, u can get those important nicks, but u have to bowl very well.

i have question, i can hit lots of fours easily, i made a fifty which had 11 fours in it... is there way i can change the .gob file so the there won't be as many four and same with ball move in the outfield, it travels faster than its suppose to... how do i change that?

Well Tutsi, its my personal experience with your patch. Bowling in your patch is good, very good. It looks like we are in the game. But batting in this patch is too hard. With Sams exe, we didnt get the time to come in the line of the ball. If the ball pitch on leg stump and if we try to hit it, most of the time it hits the pads instead of bat, and the result we get the byes as wicket keeper takes time to collect the ball and throw to bowler. Most of the runs are byes and ofcourse the yorker issue, you know it very well and you had also suggested the solution. But you cannot afford to hit everytime advance drive specially when you are playing in pressure. One has to defend this type of deliveries. Well if we adopt to play the match for 50 overs, we cant play full 50 overs as we get out too early. Its too sad. First time I am sorry but I have to admit that this version of patch require certain improvents specially in batting.Atleast we can play till 50 overs. Thats Solve.

well...i respect what ur trying to say.

well i have getting different comments from different members as everybody has his own style of playing and also skill level.

well i would suggest that u play the game on 'normal' coz i don't think it will be too hard for you.

Users who are viewing this thread