Tutsi's A.I. Patches

hi well the patch was suppose to be released today, that is, 15TH AUGUST, INDIA's INDEPENDENCE DAY.

but due to some reasons it has been delayed, the official release date will be posted as soon as possible.

With the build up of the awaited version 7.0 of my patch, i will be posting the results of the match played (for testing the patch) by me untill the patch is released. these are not old matches but are played on the final build of the patch.

Today's Match -

World Series Match - 1st ODI - INDIA (Me) vs BANGLADESH - 20 Overs

BAN won the toss and elected to bat first. They got to a bad start lossing 3 early wickets while the score was below 30 runs. but then they build 2 very good partnerships and got the score to 111/5 at the end of 20 overs. during the match the 2 set batsman played very good shots but the other played like their real counterparts, miss timing a lot of shots but still hanging on. in the end a good performance.

Now, it was IND's batting, the opening was good with a partership of over 40 runs but then as soon as the first bowling chnage was made the things got out of control, the runs dried out while the wickets also kept falling with small parterships. if one over was good for IND then the other one was a maiden wicket over. but the IND hanged on till the 19th over was over witht he score at 100/9. the spinner came on 1st ball was a advance cover drive 4. 2nd ball was a mid-wicket single. 3rd was a single scored of a leg-bye. 4th was a cover drive 4. 5th was a dot ball. and the final ball of the match was............A SINGLE :D as a result of a catch droped by the mid-on fielder.

so the final score for IND, 111/9.

the result of the match as per the commentators was that "BAN won the match as a result of loosing fewer wickets" but the official standing showed it as a TIED match with 3 points each for IND and BAN.

sorry guys i can't post any screenshots coz...

1. It is not a Strory Forum.
2. Fraps and other programs are bot working in taking screenshots on my comp.

Originally posted by duffarama
I'll be rolling along too, don't you worry about that. :)

do you remember the song from that black and white tv programme rawhide?

hey tutsi, i must say you have done a fantabulous job with the patches so far, and it has extended the life of this game so many times.
i was trying to install your V6.0 , but i am having problems with the config editor V2. it says i need some comdlg32.ocx file...and i dl'ed the required thing off the download site here, but its still not working. any clues? i cant run the editor V2.
is there any other way i can install your patch?

-- i think something might be wrong with that essential file download

hi....i have uploaded "comdlg32.ocx" which was there in my computer.

download it and paste it into ur...

c:\windows\system

and i'm sure it will work.

Attachments

• comdlg32.zip
    11.2 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread