Tutsi's A.I. Patches

its in its last testing stages.....i will try and WANT to relase it as soon as possible.

**the thing is that my colleges and all have started so thats y i don't get time to sit on my PC.

sorry for the iconveince.

I am looking forward to the new patch, despite being a lamer and still finding 5.4 quite a challenge lol

Well, its a great news that tutsi is ready with the latest version of this patch. I am awaiting it eagerly. But I would like to list some things that still bug me in C2K4. If you can take care of these in the upcoming patch it will be great.

1) The ball sometimes stops just 1-2 feet away from the boundary and the fielder stops chasing the ball and the batsmen keep running. I have scored 7-8 runs about twice every match I play (I am playing Full County Season). This happens more in damp and grey conditions than in hard and bright conditions but nevertheless it happens.

2) The byes and wides are problem. I think this is solvable by you. Yesterday I played the first Natwest Challenge Match against WCC_Bowler and Geraint Jones let about 70 odd runs pass through his gloves. Frankly I didnt enjoy the victory. Something has to be done about it.

3) Can something be done to the code of the game so that the new players we create do not have to replace the old ones. e.g. to creat Dinesh Karthik I will have to remove Ratra or Patel. Can't the new players be just appended?

Thanks and keep up the good work. I'm waiting.

sachinisgod said:
Well, its a great news that tutsi is ready with the latest version of this patch. I am awaiting it eagerly. But I would like to list some things that still bug me in C2K4. If you can take care of these in the upcoming patch it will be great.

1) The ball sometimes stops just 1-2 feet away from the boundary and the fielder stops chasing the ball and the batsmen keep running. I have scored 7-8 runs about twice every match I play (I am playing Full County Season). This happens more in damp and grey conditions than in hard and bright conditions but nevertheless it happens.

2) The byes and wides are problem. I think this is solvable by you. Yesterday I played the first Natwest Challenge Match against WCC_Bowler and Geraint Jones let about 70 odd runs pass through his gloves. Frankly I didnt enjoy the victory. Something has to be done about it.

3) Can something be done to the code of the game so that the new players we create do not have to replace the old ones. e.g. to creat Dinesh Karthik I will have to remove Ratra or Patel. Can't the new players be just appended?

Thanks and keep up the good work. I'm waiting.

1. well this is a bug. so its not a part of ai editing so i can't do it.

2. the byes problem is also a bug. and i'll try so that the cpu doesn't bowls too many wides.

3. well...this is also not my speciality.

i dunno....y the release of my new patch is giving me problems.

everytime i decide to release the patch just then some or the other problem occurs.

i downloaded a program called "YAHOO SPY FINAL VERSION"....it didn't say as to what it did. as soon as i ran it, i dunno what it did but i was not able to open the registry editor, task manager, and neither restre my computer to an earlier state.

because of this i'm facing a lot fo problems.

i've tried 2-3 spy removers, pc-cillin 2004 full system scan, registry optimizers but it didn't help.

i think its not a trojan or a virus but it somehow edited to registry to disable all these functions coz evertime i get this error that "THIS SERVICE HAS BEEN DISABLE BY YOUR ADMINISTRATOR"

if anybody can help...that would be great.

system restore?

I checked google and its some sort of spyware checker, perhaps it protects the registry from being modified, aswell as running processes on your pc, have u tried un-installing it?

Last edited:
Well Tutsi Try unstalling it and if its not possible delete the folder, in which your yahoo spy is there and then, try searching registry files using norton utilities and then, take backup of uselss or not used registries and then, delete the files. May be that help you. Thats Solve.

there is no installer for the application....its a single EXE file and when i ran it nothing happened and then all the problems have occured.i hae deleted the file but the problem still remains. i have also checked my start-up programs so see if there is any unusual program but no luck.

If you are using windows xp or 2000 try this
Start--->Run--->gpedit.msc
in Group policy editor
User Configration--->Administration Templates--->System
under the system key you will fine Prevent access to registry editing tools change its value to DISABLED

Users who are viewing this thread