Tutsi's A.I. Patches

thnx a lot prakash...but it is a co-incidence that before viewing this post i had already done what u have said above so all in all the problem is solved.

but thnx anyway for all the help.

great tutsi, I hope now you don't have any probelms releasing you latest AI patch!

haye tutsi can u change the bowling speed in cricket 2004 sumthing like 99 or may b 100 mph i hope the game r more intresting

believe me....i want to release my patch as soon as i can more than you want me to.

i only get 1/2 - 1 hrs of computer everyday. in that i have to check mails, create/upload TV logos andplay cricket 2004 to test the pacth, now thst y its taking me long to release it.

now i can give you the official date of the release of my patch....

The Patch will most prob. be released on 11th OR 12th of September. 11th is the first date and 12th is a backup date.

Help please

tutsipoppy2 said:
com'on guys.....don't tell me nobody has been able to play a match and give me a review even after 24 hours of the patch's release.

how can i install your patch in my game folder and it works

thanking in advance.

Do I need to get Previous patches

Hi , i just got Cricket 2004 game and was looking on the forums here. I was wondering
1) which patch Should I start with. personally i dont like the default camera angle for batting cuz sometimes it hides the bowling curser. I want to know should i have to install Tutsy patch 5.0 or just wait for version 6. will it include all the fixes that were in pervious versions ?

2) Is there a patch that solves the replay problem ? cuz when I do replay it doesnt let me change the camera positions. just the default one is available and thats the only camera i can move around or Zoom in/out.

3) I also checked the different pitchmats available but neither seems tobe working. I followed the direction given,using Graphic editor and stilll i can only see Default EASports pitchmat, and boundry logos.
please help me. i M kinda new.
:crying

This is the pre-release version of the much awaited Tutsi's A.I Patch Version 7.0.

I got this info. while talking to him about his patch, he wasn't letting anything regarding his patch before its release but i some how managed to get something out of him.

So here it goes :

1. This patch is based on a new tech. of batting that has never been thought and used before by any of the patcher.

2. The new tech. of batting is that there are no limitations on any of the strokes regarding their difficulty, chances of producing edges, etc.

3. All this things will depend upon the skills of the batsman ur playing with.

4. But u will say, "thats already in the game"...as to every batsmen have their own skills, but my patch will ensure that no external help is given to the batsman and he plays only according to his skills.

5. If a batsman is poor in hooking then u might not be able to connect a hook shot with that batsman and if u do connect, it will be of very low quality and u might get out.

These are not the final features of the patch, there are just the things which he told me and will be in the patch. He also told me as to why the patch is getting delayed, he might have posted it before, but because of his college he doesn't get time to even sit on his pc for long.

sounds good! in the meantime id advise on using his 5.4 patch, works well for me

could u please give me a link to the latest patch(i reinstalled the game after it was uninstalled for about 6 months after looking at all the new stuff for it)

Last edited:
Tutsi's Patch Version 7.0 BETA

Hi there.....well as promised by me....here is the latest edition of my patch version 7.0. but mind u it is a BETA version of it.

Q. Now why do i call it a BETA version ?

A. Well, this patch is complete in itself, it is ment for 10,20,45,50 over matches, both TEST and ODI matches, and for NORMAL and HARD difficult. The one and only reason why i have called it a BETA version is that i have only been able to test this patch to 80-90%. The rest 10% is an unexplored territory.

Well i didn't find anything unusuall and starnge which could affect the overall gameplay. IF you do not find any kind of serious problems with the patch then you may consider it as a FINAL version.

Q. So whats new in this patch for us?

A. Well most of the MAIN features u might have read in a post posted by 'aman'. Well this patch introduces a new method of gameplay which makes the batting for both CPU and HUMAN more complex. How good you or CPU bat no longer depends upon couple of values. The batting and bowling averages and the skills which every batsman/bowler has plays a very very important role in the game. The shots to, there is no limit to how difficult a shot can be, it will depend upon as to how much confidence ur batsman has,SERIOUSLY. Well there are so many changes which has been made to the tech. upon which the A.I is based that list or explaing each and everyone of them is impossible.

***To install this patch, just use the PATCH MAKER by PRAKASh and the IMPORT PATCH option to install the patch into the gob file.

Well waiting eagerly for the reviews of this patch.

Well i'll recommend you to first try and play with this patch on NORMAL mode. Get the hang of the patch and then go on to HARD mode. HARD mode is only for PRO players.

Thank You.

Last edited:
tutsi can you please elaborate on the effects that this patch will have on the gameplay?
batting, bowling and fielding...

I tried a ODI India V Bangladesh (middle of a series). On a dusty pitch there was prodigious turn and the Banglas got out for 187. But when I batted, India easily eclipsed the target but lost a few more than needed wickets... - 7. As you had said tht batsmen will play according to their skill set and confidence level, I went flat out and had the SIX button pressed on almost every shot. I must say only Sachin managed to get 32...else all got somewhere in 20's and got out. But Dravid was able to hit a few lofted ondrives for fours and so could Harbhajan. But when Harbhajan tried cover drives along the ground he spooned it to cover fielders once or twice. He was dropped though. I managed to get past the score in the 16th over.

I am describing it all so that you can tell us if this is the way you anticipated your patch to play or not and hence the need for more elaboration...

thanks any ways... I know I am going to enjoy it...

Users who are viewing this thread