Tutsi's A.I. Patches

manojkumar has got it spot on. we have to depend too much on the front foot drives to play the yorker length deliveries, which really spoils the realistic nature of the game.

im with vaughnie and mano on the yorker issue, i never block yorker deliverys as it will hit your leg or go under your bat, every time.

ok....so u want me to do something which will enable you to block all yorkers successfully.

ok....i'll do it....but it will be at the cost of lossing a bit of realism. as it will result in less "swings and misses" and "beating the bat" things. but i'll try and make it for them in some other way.

Well Tutsi , you want to say that if you solve the yorker issue we cannot get the ball swing and seam while bowling. But if these yorkers continues we cannot bat the whole alloted overs. Suppose a no 9,10 & 11 numbers batsmen are batting, dont expect them to try and attack the yorker by using advance shot. They will certainly defend it and MAN you know defending the yorker means CLEAN BOWLED irrespective of bowler who is bowling whether it may be Bond, McGrath or Saurav Ganguly or Chris Harris. No matter its professional or part time.Try to rectify this issue without touching the bowling issue. Please.Thats solve.

i think he was just referring to batsmen playing and missing rather than the seaming of the ball

just an update :

I AM working on version 7.0 currently. as my colleges have started so i don't spend enough time on my computer lately.

just testing the patch on both TEST and ODI.

Users who are viewing this thread