TV Coverage of Test Matches

degrees

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I was just wondering if Sky Sports (UK) have the rights for the Australia -Sri Lanka and Australia-India tests. I recently moved house and decided to get Sky installed to watch the England Tests and ODI's which has been immense , and I just wanted to know if Sky cover other Test matches when they are played?

Cheers gents :cheers

They will cover Australia V India.
Possibly the SL V Australia aswell, but I know they definately are doing the India series!

I remember Sky used to get the rights to everything till ARY Digital came up, who are getting alot of the subcontinental games rights

On the advert shown in the interval of a game in the last week, it showed on Sky Sports that they're showing the India - Australia ODI series, Sri Lanka - England (Tests and ODI's), Australia against Sri Lanka (Tests) and India (Tests and ODI Triangular Series), New Zealand - England (Tests and ODI's), South Africa - New Zealand (Tests and ODI's) and India - Pakistan (Tests and ODI's). A lot of cricket!

i saw just a bit of the advert. can anyone upload the ad

Well with the backing of Mr Murdoch, they are bound to have everything really, with all that money in the bottom draw of the desk they can pick off any sports and other events and the rights for them.

They tried to get the ODI WC. They got most of the matches. I wonder if they'll get the 20/20 WC. FOXTEL are eveil. EVIL!!

i would expect this clip to be shown tomorrow can anybody please upload

Users who are viewing this thread