TV Coverage of Test Matches

Right ,it has everything that has already been mentioned on here, with Dr Fox and a generic voice over saying it for you.

'A winter of cricket on sky sports...' then add all the schedule in.

They tried to get the ODI WC. They got most of the matches. I wonder if they'll get the 20/20 WC. FOXTEL are eveil. EVIL!!

They probably will. Let's be honest. I would like to point out that News Corp,who own Sky own part of Foxtel. lol

They tried to get the ODI WC. They got most of the matches. I wonder if they'll get the 20/20 WC. FOXTEL are eveil. EVIL!!

No, Channel 9 had the rights to the WC, but didn't decide to show the matches because they thought they wouldn't get much people watching matches against Scotland and Netherlands.

Channel 9 do have the T20 WC though. ;)

Channel Nine schedule:

Wednesday, September 12 2.00am to 5.00am (Australia vs Zimbabwe)
Friday, September 14 10.20pm to 1.00am (Australia vs England)
Sunday, September 16 10.45pm to 1.00am (2nd round match)
Tuesday, September 18 10.45pm to 1.00am (2nd round match)
Thursday, September 20 6.30pm to 9.00pm (2nd round match)
Saturday, September 22 9.00pm to 12.00am or 2.00am to 5.00am (depending on draw) (Semi-Final/s)
Monday, September 24 10.30pm to 1.00am (Final)

AEST Times.

No, Channel 9 had the rights to the WC, but didn't decide to show the matches because they thought they wouldn't get much people watching matches against Scotland and Netherlands.

Channel 9 do have the T20 WC though. ;)

AEST Times.

Oh I see. They are still evil though. They have state cricket and half of the AFL matches. They do have the T20 world cup. Yay. When is it on and is it going to be live or delayed?

Oh I see. They are still evil though. They have state cricket and half of the AFL matches. They do have the T20 world cup. Yay. When is it on and is it going to be live or delayed?

It's live. Check the message I quoted.

the pakistan home series will be on ARY in the uk

Edit: i mean will they be on ARY

Last edited:
well i have been to the uk/europe ary website and it says they have got pakistan v south africa, pakistan v zimbabwe and pakistan v australia. that channel does normally have pakistan home matches.

Will Dish or Direct TV have rights for the t20?
And i'm guessing willow.tv has rights for online stuff.
They normally do.

Users who are viewing this thread