TV Series General Discussion

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Definitely sounds OK though. Not better than Breaking Bad though.

It's beyond ridiculous to compare two shows, when you've not watched one off those two yet. :p

Like Rahul says, Season 1, 4 and 6 were spectacular, Season 2 and 3 were good, and only Season 5 imo was bad.

Anyway, now that I'm done with Dexter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and HIMYM, any suggestions on a new TV series?

How good's Prison Break, Band of Brothers and Sherlock Holmes? Might give one of these a try next.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's beyond ridiculous to compare two shows, when you've not watched one off those two yet. :p

Like Rahul says, Season 1, 4 and 6 were spectacular, Season 2 and 3 were good, and only Season 5 imo was bad.

Anyway, now that I'm done with Dexter, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones and HIMYM, any suggestions on a new TV series?

How good's Prison Break, Band of Brothers and Sherlock Holmes? Might give one of these a try next.

I thought Band of Brothers and The Pacific were nothing special. I'm probably just not a fan of war shows though.

I'm watching Boardwalk Empire and it's really good, also Arrested Development is great.

The Wire and The Sopranos are another two amazing ones you should get to if you haven't yet.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Hmm one of my mates advised me to get started with The Wire as well. Heard it's pretty kick-ass. And yeah, might get into Boardwalk Empire at one point of time or the other. Haven't heard 'bout the rest though.

Anyway, decided to go with The Wire next.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hmm one of my mates advised me to get started with The Wire as well. Heard it's pretty kick-ass. And yeah, might get into Boardwalk Empire at one point of time or the other. Haven't heard 'bout the rest though.

Anyway, decided to go with The Wire next.

Never heard of The Sopranos or Arrested Development:eek:.

Arrested Development is a short comedy. Both the series and episodes are short. There's just 53 episodes so worth trying. Awesome as.

Gurjot95

National Board President
I have just started watching The Walking Dead and loving it. Here it comes at 1 AM though which is problem if you have to wake up early next day. But watching Zombies in mid night is always cool :D

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Just heard a game based on the Game of Thrones has been released. No idea on the available platforms yet, but nevertheless, woop!

P

pcfan123

Be careful Haari because when you play the Game of Thrones you either win or you die. And you probably suck

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
If we do it your way (by the books) kingslayer, you'd win. We're not doing it your way.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Spartacus (Vengeance) - Season 2

Just got the first episode done with, and my word... it's a must watch for you lot, provided you don't mind high levels of bloodshed. An absolutely superb start to the new season, following an already top class first season and it's respective prequel (Blood and Sand, Gods of the Arena). Miss the late Andy Whitfield though. :|

Users who are viewing this thread