TV Series General Discussion

The first two minutes of Dexter's Season 7 is out. Looks like they wont spoil it from last season

Just saw Dexter Season 7's two minute sneak peak! :D

Right now though, I'm really into BBC's "Coupling" and I can easily say this: Coupling & The Inbetweeners >>>>>> TAAHM, TBBT, HIMYM, etc

Oh and just so you know, this's America's remake of the original British release, "The Inbetweeners". Horrendous would be an understatement of it's trailer. Just take a look at the no:of dislikes it's received, and rightly so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope it fails, the inbetweeners. The English version was amazing, worst thing is they haven't even bothered to change the script by the looks of things.

Last edited:
Yeah thanks for suggesting it Haari, The Inbetweeners is great.

The two minute Dexter sneak peak is very satisfying. I was worried they may pull a cheap stunt and avoid the situation but thankfully not.

Who has seen last night's Breaking Bad Episode 'Dead Freight'? Words can't do justice to how insanely awesome that episode was. It was on another level.

It Wazz gud broo

If only guns were banned, then that little boy would still be alive

Poor little kid. Didn't deserve that. :/

------------

Anyway, Dexter's Season 7 trailer's OUT!!!!

Bloody can't wait for the new season! Some unbelievable scenes out there in that trailer!

Go On

It's the new comedy show starring Matthew Perry. Watched the first episode of the show and it's brilliant. For one thing, this comedy show is very different from the usual comedy shows. It's based around a serious topic but it's portrayed in a very good manner, at least in the first episode. Matthew Perry was brilliant. Looking forward to the upcoming episodes. :)

Users who are viewing this thread