TV Series General Discussion

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Today did a real binge watch ever by watching 8 episodes and 10-15 minutes of the 9 episode of 10 episodes of GLOW. Enjoyed the show but who can't enjoy some Allison Brie. It's good have a good sense of humor, A dash of Feminism, A bit of issues about Sexism and Racism and good acting. Still it's not I will recommend to everyone.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I know this might sound weird that I choose to watch this, but I accidentally stumbled upon "Jane the Virgin" on Netflix as I was looking for some light hearted feel good show to watch. I am actually loving it. I know I am just 6 episodes into Season 1 but so far, it has been extremely well acted, emotional and engaging. The lead actor who plays Jane is just an excellent actor. Most of the actors in the show are first rate and the storyline is very interesting. Yes it has a lot of bubble gum romance and loads of intimacy, but if you are in for some indulgent drama with sweetness and all, this is a good fit.

Sarah Joseph

School Cricketer
Any one got any lead on watching Game of Thrones with Live streaming. Sadly, i have missed the first episode and so much cranked up with work got no time space to download.
Please help.

D

Deleted member 46200

Any one got any lead on watching Game of Thrones with Live streaming. Sadly, i have missed the first episode and so much cranked up with work got no time space to download.
Please help.
Because my (can't be mentioned as it upsets the boys) is away a lot we plan to buy the box set and watch them all together. Also we don't have sky Atlantic over here in the UK.

B

Bigby Wolf

Please help.
Well in India Hotstar Premium Subsciption allows one to watch GOT minutes after the official brodacast (From 7.30 am local time onwards).

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I don't know if anyone follows it here, but the new season of Twin Peaks has been amazing so far. I'm a huge Lynch fan, and I'm really pleased to see him be in full control of the direction of the show and he hasn't disappointed so far. The eccentric surrealism and the accompanying comedy is on par with what I expect of him.

D

Deleted member 46200

Just watched Casualty for the first time in a long time and it was crap! Why bother.[DOUBLEPOST=1501366425][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please help.
No were going to buy the box set when available and then watch them one after the over.

papalazarou

Club Captain
Is it easily access able?( I have not seen the old series, so I can jump in on the new one.)

Thats a good question. I'm not sure its really easily accessible even if you have seen the original two series. I'm a huge Lynch fan too and am really enjoying the new series but at times it pretty taxing keeping up with the fragmented narrative and drip feed answers to many many questions. If your a fan of David Lynch just jump straight in!

P

PVFCashley

Please help.

Watch series online......loads of streaming sites on their.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is it easily access able?( I have not seen the old series, so I can jump in on the new one.)

Watch a couple of Lynch movies - Mulholland Dr. and Eraserhead for example. If you like them, watch the original series and then continue to the new one. The latter continues with the storyline of the first you can't jump in. You'll miss none of the surrealism but all of the context.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Watch a couple of Lynch movies - Mulholland Dr. and Eraserhead for example. If you like them, watch the original series and then continue to the new one. The latter continues with the storyline of the first you can't jump in. You'll miss none of the surrealism but all of the context.
Thats a good question. I'm not sure its really easily accessible even if you have seen the original two series. I'm a huge Lynch fan too and am really enjoying the new series but at times it pretty taxing keeping up with the fragmented narrative and drip feed answers to many many questions. If your a fan of David Lynch just jump straight in!
Was only interested because of Kyle Maclachlan. He was incredible in Agents of SHIELD. It would be tiring too watch both the old and new one.

Users who are viewing this thread