Twenty20 Cup Finals Day 2009

I'm hoping we get a good finish here, be quite disappointing if we get an anti-climax Somerset bottling. Would be fantastic to see another Trescothick hit-fest, looks possible as well, started very nicely. Who needs footwork when you've got timing like that?

Damn, was enjoying that Tresco knock. Reckon they should have opened up with Tresco and Kieswetter tbh, or at least had Kieswetter at 3. Think he's pretty wasted at 5.

If Trescothick was still playing for England he would make huge impact especially in ODI's

Just because he can play like that currently in county cricket, given his state of mental health past/present, I don't think he'd play like this for England.

We're looking good. Spinners doing a good job. Beer has been impressive.

Agreed. Beer's looked very good. Still find his face, and now that it's been pointed out, the coughing very annoying though. Can't argue with 2/10 off 3 if you're a Sussex fan, I'd be happy to put up with the face and coughing for figures like this.

Looks like Sussex are going to need an 'exceptional' innings from Trego now.

Great win for sussex they deserve it but somerset hard work goes in waste but they are atleast in champions league.:)

Two very good performances today. Felt so weird at the end, I knew practically everyone the lads were hugging. Cotts in the blonde wig, obviously! (On my first day working at the club I saw a massive box addressed to Tony Cottey, contents were a couple of hundred packs of condoms. You have no idea how much fun it is to work there.) So regretting not going now, it just wasn't that practical. :(

P40 vs Durham a week on Friday should be electric.

Terrific win for the lads and it was a treat to see such impressive batting by Smith. It has been great down at Hove in this years T/20 and hopefully we can make a name for ourselves in the Champions League.

Users who are viewing this thread