UK - Postal Strike

Monty - SA

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Has anybody heard of the Postal Strike in England starting tommorow? I read it in the Mirror today and I'm wondering if they're doing it to make me ████ my pants or they actually are telling the truth? Can anybody confirm that there is a scheduled strike tommorow?

First i've heard, but if its true, well I'm glad i ordered with shopto.

damn, not a good new. I just placed an order with gameplay.co.uk :(. If there is strike then it would delay my order :(

Will this affect other countries as well? :help
If i pre ordered the game from Norway, will the game take longer to be shipped from the U.K?:help

I live in Northern England so might be okay. Ordered from Shopto with first class recorded so should be okay.

Lol oh dear, poor masterblaster.

Looks like he might be waiting longer.

Will this affect other countries as well? :help
If i pre ordered the game from Norway, will the game take longer to be shipped from the U.K?:help
I don't think it will if it's being shipped, actually - I'm pretty sure it won't!

Well mine was dispatched on the 5th from Southampton. Hopefully it already left the country and I wont be affected. :facepalm

I believe the royal mail will be working at 90% capacity tommorow even though 12000 people are striking. Fingers crossed our orders will be delivered as per normal.

Users who are viewing this thread