Under 21's -Ollie Holden - An 18 Year Old Playing in the Big Leagues[FM08]

Keep it going mate; you beat me to the idea lol

Had put me in the db and everything!

KIU

I am going on a rugby tour and wont be back untill tuesday. I hope you guys won't have forgotten the story as I want it to be really good.

Right am back from my rugby tour to venice and there wil be an update tomorrow

It was a rugby tour and it was a club tour. So it was really good!!

Manchester_United_FC.png

Blackburn up next and a game again that I was going to start in. There was no rest coming off the back of my England Under 21 debut and then my second game. I was starting again with Carlos. We were starting to bond well together and was hoping we would play more together as are career?s went on.

black.jpg
[/IMG]

Fortunately the ball came to me in the 8th minute from a cross and I managed to head home from 6 yards out. We were 1-0 up inside 10 minutes. It was 0-1 down but 1-0 up! Fairly boring game for the rest of it. Blackburn never really threatened us and we had a few shots that troubled the keeper but I?m glad I wasn?t a fan who?d paid the ticket fee to see this game. In the 85th minute Christopher Samba was running back and intercepted the ball only to lob his own keeper! Looked something like this;​

2 Words ? Absolute Class!!

black2.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be doing well to keep Rooney outta the side.

Another goal, keep it going.

Manchester_United_FC.png
A game against Roma was up next, I was hoping I would receive my first start in the Champions League but it wasn’t to be, I was on the bench, I was content with that though as I knew Wayne and Carlos was world class and the Champions League something Fergie really wanted to win,
In the changing room everybody was quiet as we knew this season we had to be the kings of Europe. So we were all nervous but Roma seemed to be one of our favourite opponents after our 7-1 win at Old Trafford last season.

vsroma.jpg

Roma scored first in a busy opening half, they scored through Daniel De Rossi in the 34th minute, He received the ball on the edge of the area and decided to have a crack and he succeeded beating Edwin to the top right hand corner. No more goals came in the first half but was certainly a good game.
The second half had a lot more action. 3 goals all scored by us but only two went our way, Patrice tuned one into the back of our net to make it 2-1 after vidy had headed in from a corner. I came on in the 66th minute for Wayne to make my debut. I immediately had a chance but put it just over, Still 2-1 and the fans were starting to get restless until Tev toe pocked one in in a goal mouth scramble. The whole team was happy to come away from Rome with a 2-2 draw.

vsroma2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done great game and nice to see you got goal of the month

Users who are viewing this thread