Unique Face Patch released

Eureka! The Patch works. For me, I had to install a completely clean version of the game-one with no saved games and profiles-to get the patch to work. I'm going to test it now with Tutsi's AI patch to see if it affects it in any way. \

Cheers!

prarara said:
Eureka! The Patch works. For me, I had to install a completely clean version of the game-one with no saved games and profiles-to get the patch to work. I'm going to test it now with Tutsi's AI patch to see if it affects it in any way. \

Cheers!

it wont....trust me...;)

Prakash said:
This is how I managed to give unique faces for created player.
First you have to make the game belive that its an in built player, you can do this by changing the value of the 227th byte to zero(currently its 88 hex). Now with the bat assigner change your face id to the same as the player id.
Then add the following line in that xml file

Any chance of someone giving me a thicky's guide to changing the 227th byte?

Rubbish created players have been the bane of my life since I got the game.

Cheers.

Search the forum i'm sure i have seen this elsewhere before. Use FSH Hex Editor to edit the hex values. Search for that in google.

great !!!
but it still it is not Sachin even after replacing ....

relaxedanderson said:
Any chance of someone giving me a thicky's guide to changing the 227th byte?

Rubbish created players have been the bane of my life since I got the game.

Cheers.

simply copy all the bytes of a player starting frm player id,and paste it in a new hex file,and then use the numbers on the left as an index to the 227 th byte.

face patch not working

can someone please help me about the unique face patch. its not working with my EA cricket 2005 and i still see the same old faces in both india & pakistan teams (even though ive tried it many times) but still theres no new face. i have run the exe and thts what was told to do but still theres nothing. please help.
thanks

aikman said:
can someone please help me about the unique face patch. its not working with my EA cricket 2005 and i still see the same old faces in both india & pakistan teams (even though ive tried it many times) but still theres no new face. i have run the exe and thts what was told to do but still theres nothing. please help.
thanks

Please read the posts in the thread,this has already been posted several times.

The Unique Face Patch only gives you the files to get unique player's and unique faces.Try downloading some of the face packs from the download center for unique faces.Thank You.

i'm having trouble installing the face pack. The patch autoextracts the files to the following locations:
X:\program files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005 - 730eef3fd7726e43de955f21083ab000.xml
X:\program files\EA SPORTS\EA SPORTS Cricket 2005/data - faces.exe, face.bat, ImpBIG.exe, readme.txt
after that it doesnt do it automatically and so i did it manually. it extracted a large number of files into my game folder. but when i play the game, no difference. i cant seem to load rosters also.

Screenshot above looks very exotic, but im not getting that much gud graphic, i:e
shine on body, face, bat etc.
Y is it so?
i have p4-2.4 GHz processor, 380 MB ram, and 845 onboad graphic card.
Please help me with this. Is it because of Unique Face Patch?
Will i get such gud graphic after download Unique face pack?

for some reason the face.bat file dose not extract into the data folder plz help

Users who are viewing this thread