Unofficial Official Friday Competition |grkrama's "Runtouchables" Win!

Best Team Name & Overall Winner Is...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Stephen Hawking's Cosmic Spin Machine
Colour: Black and Blue*

*yes, this is a references to his bruising from the beatings his wife/nurse used to administer allegedly

...you go to some dark places, man. I approve.

Our team Capitan @THEJOKER threw a tantrum to get more publicity for Runtouchables in the campaign run, and threatened to blow the whole team at the table, the team quickly got its act together, with T-800 handling the camera technicalities, while the visibly shaken Einsten posed for the shot after a few encouraging avada kedavra's from Voldy, while Superman quickly gave a caption to go with the shot!

einplanelight.jpg

Alrighty Folks, Happy Friday! Poll is up! Vote away, your finalists are:

Lets do this!
Does everyone that entered the competition have a logo designed for them? And where is SpongeBob Squarecut?

Just a quick reminder:

This poll will close on May 9, 2016 at 10:38 AM.

...that's NZST but you can check the local time in your area in the poll section.

Keep those votes coming!

________

[HASHTAG]#ignorelistsareyourfriend[/HASHTAG]

Sad my secret XI didn't make the cut.

I originally had a "highly commended" list of 3 other people I really wanted to mention, but I thought that was unfair to everyone else. Given this has been pretty popular there's a good chance I'll do something similar again, read into that what you like!

[HASHTAG]#STAYTUNED[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#BUCKLEUP[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#CARPARK[/HASHTAG]

And that's it! Y'all have spoken... Congrats GRK!

thanks guys to everyone for voting runtouchables up :yes and thanks to Biggs for doing this cool stuff!

Runtouchables is now in academy and will try to keep updating/expanding the squad!

I thought the poll was opened till the coming [HASHTAG]#friday[/HASHTAG].

But anyways CONGRATS @gkrama :thumbs:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread