• Sri Lanka

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • South Africa

• West Indies

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You may think it stupid but I feel Bangladesh has got a great chance of winning this one; OD at least. They are a talented side and above all, they have the luxury to play their full strength squad.

Same goes for Zimbabwe. Our squad is pretty decent too.

Ireland , South Africa , Bangladesh are the dangerous sides of this tournament.

I'm too much excited about this league , Just waiting for the manager of this league to say "Post Line-Ups".

Can't wait for the league to start, because even though they'll lose heavily, to get Rwanda into the public eye will be awesome

Well guys thanks for all the interest shown and we will start this from Wednesday.

^ Agreed with you. We are not playing this league for winning , There is a sweet taste of seeing new teams taking part in FC and ODI.

Nope not now. Will tell you guys

Can't wait for the league to start, because even though they'll lose heavily, to get Rwanda into the public eye will be awesome
Lol :lol I'm sure for Brazil to even be involved in cricket in any shape or form would be unheard of. But hey, it's a country I love and I'm glad to be able to lead them through this campaign. At least, according to your rankings, Rwanda have some points on the board. :p

Rwanda? Time to learn something new, me thinks. Will look forward to this league.

Eagerly waiting for the league to start .

Isn't Bangladesh squad wrong? They have some players that have well played over 15 ODI and Test matches.
Updated my squad.

Users who are viewing this thread