Upload Limit

Hitterman

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
What the **** I thought 17 was enough before seeing these.
I know 20 more sites:eek:.

Hitterman added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I also saw AbBh's exe as a crack file in one of the sites. I reported there:)

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
Because even they don't have space for their files:p. planetcricket.org/files/ folder is full of spam
Who said it contains spam? They are patches made by PC members. Most are probably old but its not junk.

To stop this planet cricket don't allow guests to download files. This means that planetcricket members are doing this:spy

It doesn't necessarily mean they are active member. Membership is free so anyone can register to download stuff. They then post it on other networks.

I've seen my patch being posted on many sites and torrent networks but most don't claim credit for it. If they remove the copyright message from the exe, it wont run and will prompt them to download the original patch from PC. There are ways to get around it, but the kind of people that plagiarize are generally not smart enough to do that.

Last edited:

Hitterman

International Coach
I've seen my patch being posted on many sites and torrent networks but they don't claim credit for it. If they remove the copyright message from the exe, it wont run and will prompt them to download the original patch from PC. There are ways to get around it, but the kind of people that plagiarize are generally not smart enough to do that.
Have you uploded your exe in torresnts sites?

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
I said I've seen that people have posted it. Why would I go around uploading my patch on torrent sites?

Hitterman

International Coach
I said I've seen that people have posted it. Why would I go around uploading my patch on torrent sites?
I also saw this once in gameburnworld.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
I know 20 more sites:eek:.

Hitterman added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

I also saw AbBh's exe as a crack file in one of the sites. I reported there:)

Oohh. thats unfortunate

Don't worry. I have a few things up my sleeve ;)

Aswume, tell me if you get anywhere

Who said it contains spam? They are patches made by PC members. Most are probably old but its not junk.

It doesn't necessarily mean they are active member. Membership is free so anyone can register to download stuff. They then post it on other networks.

I've seen my patch being posted on many sites and torrent networks but most don't claim credit for it. If they remove the copyright message from the exe, it wont run and will prompt them to download the original patch from PC. There are ways to get around it, but the kind of people that plagiarize are generally not smart enough to do that.

Thats really smart. I will surely need your help when creating my setup file. :cheers

haha so true

I also saw this once in gameburnworld.

Ok guys cut the discussion on illegal stuff or the thread will be closed

rachels

Club Cricketer
The Upload limit must be increased to 300 mb for rar files or exe files
Coz there are some big files in my wpl patch
can it be done???

Hitterman

International Coach
The Upload limit must be increased to 300 mb for rar files or exe files
Coz there are some big files in my wpl patch
can it be done???
I don't think so it can be possible. You can upload your patch in parts:)

rachels

Club Cricketer
its impossible
coz theres a single file of 244 mb itself
guess I hv to depend on megashare

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
what file is 244 mb, that is crazy. Anyway zip it with .7z it will go down to 50-60 mb

Users who are viewing this thread