User2010's Kits for AC09

No preview but, almost similar to the one in ODIs and in whites.

Last edited:
attachment.php

here is the error screenshot :(

Attachments

• Error.png
    Error.png
    3 KB · Views: 341
You should post it in the Mod Manager thread as I don't have a clue about what it is.

To those who have already installed the test kits from texpack version, I'd like to tell all the kits are same. But, you might want to download the Umpires' kit in amf format as it is tweaked a bit.

For ODI Kits, I'd like to tell please download the new versions as all kits have some or the other updates.

Can you release the ODI kits as T20 kits in.amf too? Please do that.:hpraise

I've downloaded the file from the one attached and tried and it works absolutely fine. I hope you have all the files in the same folder and haven't renamed the 'BIGE'.

Can you release the ODI kits as T20 kits in.amf too? Please do that.:hpraise

I'm afraid I can't. I'm not too much into playing the T20s and don't know whether the ODI kits are the ones for T20 version as well. You can do it yourself though by extracting the files from ODI and replacing them in T20. Might take some time though.

New odi kits r looking great but Mod Manager v0.1 is not working my game is corrupted 2 times while change kits using that software so can you realse all new odi kits in textpack format plz.

Have you downloaded the fix Kshitiz posted? Everything seems to be working perfect with me.

Alright, I've reinstalled the game just to see whether there is any problem in installing kits with MM. I've installed all the 20 kits with no problem whatsoever is under 5 minutes.
Everything is fine if you do it the right way.

Users who are viewing this thread