User2010's Kits for AC09

I apologize for any problems people might be having due to sloppy coding on my part, in the Mod Manager. I just request people to keep posting about the errors they get, in the Mod Manager thread so that when I get to sort them out this weekend hopefully, I'll do them all at once!

Kshitiz, is there any issue with the beta patches that I use and some might have different versions? If you get what I mean...

He he, I mean to say that I'm using beta 2 and have installed kits on it. Suppose members are using other patches or the normal version, so is there anything that will stop the MM from working?

Aditya has installed the kits as well and has no problems with it so I'm sure people are doing something wrong here that is who aren't able to replace the kits.

I'm not really sure about that. The MM's job ends when it passes the arguments to the BIG editor, about which file to replace, etc. So if there's anything related to the actual BIG File, MM doesn't have anything to do because it doesn't access the files directly. :)

ODI Speculars for all the 10 kits. Download these to improve the quality of the kits and experience the change.

Last edited:
attachment.php

Last edited:
The stumps are really nice and the texture used in stump is also nice.

can you make some off the t20 kits please.. alot of the kits around here are ODIs but not enough of T20 kits. can you make the england t20 kit if you have got the time?

user2010,

fantastic kits, but would you be able to re-upload them in the old format (tex files), as I can't get the Mod Manager to run (error messages). I'm running Beta patch 1 so don't know if that's why.

I know it's a lot to ask but if you could re-upload them that would be great:) (especially England's odi kit)

Users who are viewing this thread