User2010's Kits for AC09

You have to put roster in your codemasters documents folder. When you run the kits installer what happens?

I put it there only.I installed everything but i make a point here,it never asked me the path of my game.Its not there in default C drive,i have it in my E drive.Will it make a difference?

Nice patch, but I've got a problem.

It begins installing the patch but then after a few minutes it says File Corrupted.

I am facing the same problem as i faced with the PS Studios patch,i get only the logos and intro screen correct.i dont get kits,neithor do i get roster correct.i have reinstalled it 3 times.kindly help
You need to wait till the installer gets closed automatically.

----------

Nice patch, but I've got a problem.

It begins installing the patch but then after a few minutes it says File Corrupted.
Re-install or/and re-download.

:)Hello Buddy "user 2010" I really appreciate your work on the IPL 4 patch you made its really awesum & fantastic great hq kits & roster too. But i want help regarding a issue i installed the patch as per your instructions the game is running fine with the patch in it but the only thing is the "IPL Team Names" do not reflect in the game while playing it shows the same old team name instead of ipl team so kindly help me in this issue hope u will revert back waiting for ur reply:)

please can you make a video of this i am still confusing........

At the time of Installation.....it is showing 'Invalid Texture' Error......what is this..??? pls tell me the solution and explain how to install this patch in detail.....waiting for ur reply.

Last edited:
Please tell me how to install.I downloaded the IPL patch fresh,i installed a fresh copy of Ashes 2009.Now i have my ipl 2 exe files and roster in my desktop.i have put the roster file in my documents correctly.now how to install the patch?

Dravid, just run the Big Editor first before installing the patch. Run it fresh so it asks you for a the game path. Then try and install, see if it works.

Users who are viewing this thread