User2010's Kits for AC09

----------------------------------------------------------------------
i have another problem :(
kits and rosters arent matching
logos matching

Did you replace the USER.dat file in my games>codemasters> .. ?

Did you replace the USER.dat file in my games>codemasters> .. ?

ya i did that

now
i exerienced an other thing ,in t20 the ipl teams are displayed
but not in one day(of any length)
is this the way the mod was made or is der any mistake
in my installation
wat order to be followed
kits.exe first or rest.exe first

And I have patched my game using the one provided on the first page of this thread. Could you tell me am I missing anything. If yes then what it is and what to do

You can download those updates man. They have the correct bats plus some roster tweaks. Use same kits and replacements as the one here.

Bro !!! from where i ve to download world cup 2011 kits????

No one made them for this game.

please tell me where to copy the roster (rar) folder......>???......

You need to extract the files from it in your games folder in documents.

Hi guys i am new to this forum..i downloaded your ipl 4 patch and when i click on rest.exe file or kits.exe file the black command box comes and it asks me for my ashes 09 path and then i clicked on my asyncbig.w32 file but it gives me error by saying 'read error' or 'bad allocation' and sometimes 'failed to open create file' please help guys it will be appreciated and i apologize if i have done wrong by making a new thread..

Weird. It shouldn't ask you anything, lol. Just try to run the Big Editor once and then run the exe files.

Weird. It shouldn't ask you anything, lol. Just try to run the Big Editor once and then run the exe files.

when i launch the exe files it asks for me the path i.e asyncbig.w32 file and when i select the path it says 'bad allocation'..but then also thanks for your help and i even trid what u said but didnt worked :(..please help with someother solution

These are the error i got 1 picture shows that it asks for the path and other show that even after running the big editor it asks for path and after selecting the path it shows erro... :(

These are the error i got 1 picture shows that it asks for the path and other show that even after running the big editor it asks for path and after selecting the path it shows erro... :(

Help guys

Attachments

• plzz help.jpg
    plzz help.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 21
  • help.jpg
    help.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 13
Where have you installed the game?

by mistakel i installed the game in both drive E drive and D drive. now i have deleted the game from E drive and now its in the D drive but now it doesn't shows the error which i mentioned above now it comes iwth this 2 errors 'failed to open/create file' and 'invalid texture' help....:(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread