Usernames

Im proud to be English, and also proud of the England team.
On other forums i use Bullyvswolfie, due to the wolves connection, :)

jk16_4 said:
jk16_4 is very simple to guess lol !! i was not that acquainted with web forums when i first registered. so a typical username from me !

well.. jk = J.Kartik - my name
16 = age. (mainly because of "sweet16" :p)
4 = birthday.

I guess you will have to update your username every year. :D :)
Like jk17_4 then jk18_4........finally *cough* jk99_4 *cough* (..WARNING: could go even further too.) :D :p

cricket doctor said:
Like jk17_4 then jk18_4........finally *cough* jk99_4 *cough* (..WARNING: could go even further too.) :D :p

HAHAHA !! :rtfl :rtfl
i just fell of my chair..

cricket doctor said:

Thats really funny :D

Most of my IDs since the year 2000 have been named after AC/DC songs. "Night Prowler" was one of the last recordings by Bon Scott before he died, and its lyrics used to send chills down my spine. I used this ID first when I made my AC/DC website and called it Dominion of the Night Prowler (the 10 is just random). Since then, I've been using nightprowler10 for just about every forum I visit frequently.

Others I have used include T_N_T (also an AC/DC song), Powerage (my fav album), and usman great, because my name is Usman, the Great :D

I've also used some IDs on Yahoo that were just completely random. My fav one is "crack smoking pimp monkey" :p

mardav= first 3 letters of my surname (Marshall) and first 3 of my name (David) not original i no but i was havin a brain malfunction... :D

my name is sohail so thats why i kept my username as that.

I dunno what people think of my username.Ijust love its uniqueness and difference!

Users who are viewing this thread