Usernames

Oddly, 19840 - 0 = 1984. One year before you were born.
Spooky :eek:

And Duff, I am more interested in how Dufty originated...

Disclaimer: I do not/never have cared on how Difty originated. It just makes me laugh. Real hard.

Mine start with my first name Drew.

When Chelsea became nick named "Chelski" some Chelsea fan started calling me Drewski.

When I was signing up to here I spelt Drewski wrong and never realised, and ended up with Drewska!

ZoraxDoom said:
Oddly, 19840 - 0 = 1984. One year before you were born.
Spooky :eek:

And Duff, I am more interested in how Dufty originated...

Disclaimer: I do not/never have cared on how Difty originated. It just makes me laugh. Real hard.
Actually Hemmers, this is quite interesting mate because my last name isn't actually Dufty. I looked at the book of my history and it was originally Doughty. (it changed to Dufty when my ancestors moved to Australia because it was too hard to say by the locals) Pretty weird I say.

The first time I saw your name as Duffarama, i thought you were a fan of the Simpsons character Duff Man ;)

Well my 'likely to end up as' just got a step closer. I've just been given an unconditional offer from Glasgow University to start a Post-grad teaching course (primary) in August... :)

duffarama said:
Actually Hemmers, this is quite interesting mate because my last name isn't actually Dufty. I looked at the book of my history and it was originally Doughty. (it changed to Dufty when my ancestors moved to Australia because it was too hard to say by the locals) Pretty weird I say.

Slight hint of Irish then :D

Congrats Colin :cheers

Colin, I have been Edinburgh several times, I like it better then Glasgow, and I dunno? why, Edinburgh is so cool.

Well...mine is because my favorite player is sachin and 007 because i am a big fan of James Bond...and his code was 007...so sachin_007....

barmyarmy said:
Well my 'likely to end up as' just got a step closer. I've just been given an unconditional offer from Glasgow University to start a Post-grad teaching course (primary) in August... :)

Wow,that's great news,really happy to hear that.Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread