Usernames

The_gas said:
Whoops well my local football team, Bristol Rovers are nicknamed the_gas because their old football ground used to be near a gas works. And that was all u could smell when they played at home so they nicknamed them the_gas. The first forum i joined was a championship manager forum so i decided to call myself the_gas, and it just kinda stuck. That and most of my memory has been depleted through years of alcohol abuse so its easier to have one name for all forums. :)

NOOOO, your not a Rovers fan are you!? Please tell me I read that wrong! lol COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!! Just had to get that out my system. :)

stevie said:
NOOOO, your not a Rovers fan are you!? Please tell me I read that wrong! lol COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!! Just had to get that out my system. :)

I certinly am, not a die hard but still. I take it your a **** head then? :rolleyes:

The_gas said:
I take it your a **** head then? :rolleyes:

What's a **** head? :D I support City yes, can't really support Rovers when I live 15 mins walk from Ashton Gate. One bonus about City games is the KFC just outside the ground! Oh, and the higher standard of football. :p

bharat said:
yes,India is also called Bharath.
But my parents named me after Bharatha the brother of Hindu God Raama.

Actually the pronounciation is a bit different.When refering to India its pronounced as Bhaarath.My name is just Bharat.

sorry this is a bit late but thanks for the info - you learn something new everyday - and especially on planetcricket.

Never thought bristolians and the war of the roses could be so amusing......this is turning into a funny thread - very entertaining......... :D

I have been talking with various people in the PlanetCricket chatroom and they have continually asked me where did I get the 'duffarama' username idea from!

So here it is!
Well my friend and I had a joke regarding the shortened version of my surname "duff," so he asked me, "What does duff plus duff equal?"
Then I muttered, "I dunno mate, tell me!"
So then he replied, "Duff plus duff equals Duffarama!" And he sang it for about 40 minutes non-stop. I couldn't get the damn thing out of my head!

So please everyone, no one else ask me this question or the thread bump would've been for nothing! :p

Well Im "The Spin" just beacause Im a spin bowler (leg spin, if you want to know)

Briggsey is my nickname and i use it on every forum i am on.

Maybe on football ones Briggsdinho :D

My Id: sid_19840

sid-First 3 letters of my name.

19-Age when I joined PC

840-My lucky number.

Other Id's-sid_20840 in Soccergaming.

P.S-And before Colin asks me my byear,its 1985 and not anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread