Usernames

gold639 said:
At gamefaqs I am "the dragon rider"(from eragon)...on gamespy I am King Ellesar(from lotr)...and on the dugout I am Gandalf the Grey(from lotr).....and every where else I am Gold(from my favourite wcw wrestler Goldberg)639(fav.numbers)

Yeah I am a lotr fanatic(hence my absurd(to some) names) :(

Doesn't Elessar have one 'l' and two 's's?

lol yeah my bad it is Elessar,not Ellesar.

So you've read lotr?

I just like Zorax(the word)....Sounds nice.......had Zorax-Evil Genius or Zorax or Zoraxis or this one.........

Well my user name here, is chosen from Rotax Max Go-Karts! simple and easy to remember, my older one was Stock52 because of the class:100cc Stocks and my racing no.52 (now 452) And on Shoot'em up game forums, its Avenger because when I started to play stuf like Half-Life and Quake it sounded cool and has stuck.

my user name is my real name.

My username comes from my family really. They've called it me since I was about 8 and I'm now 15. So its been 8 long years of torture.

Last edited:
straw said:
My username comes from my family really. They've called it me since I was about 8 and I'm now 15. So its been 8 long years of torture.

Sounds like the kids in the Oxford Reading Tree series: Chip, Biff and Kipper.

the artist formally known as shake12 said:
can u make my user name indiancricketer?

Yeah ok.

straw said:
I don't know what you're on about so I'm going to just agree with you.

You may not have had them at school but at the Primary School I work at those are the names of the kids in the reading books.

Oh well then I have got tired of my name...can you make it Gandalf?

I chose Stevie because I got called at my cricket club a year or so ago and its sort of stuck with me! Known as SP Jones (Simon Jones) on Codemasters, chose it because I just like his attitude and his effort on the field of play. I also admire the way he has come back from the horrific injury he suffered in the last Ashes series.

many requests to change names.I think a new thread must be started :
Name changes done here!

anyway.my user name is my name.

Users who are viewing this thread