Usernames

i am a kiwi but my name comes from two soccer presenters who i met by chance. Bob wilson and john motson. (hence bobmotty) Uk viewers will know who they are. Met them in uk and then back home in nz - weird stuff. (twilight zone music)

I think Bob wilson and john motson are the comentators of Fifa 2004??????

Namaste bharat

really - i only got fifa 2003 which i stopped playing ages ago. btw isn't bharat what you folks in india call india. i once rode from codaicanal (spelling!) to kerela (a place that began with v. varkala i think). It was the most fantastic motorbike ride i have had in my life. From mountains to backwaters to beach. You do live in a most beautiful country. But nz is not that bad either lol

The best spin bowling i ever saw in my life was in mumbai. (where there are 100's of cricket pitches together on one site. These kids were about 8/9 yrs old and were simply breathtaking - why don't they get into the national side. Been a long time since bedi and the likes? (can't remember the name of the other spinner at the rime of bedi - do you know - prasana or something) this is going back sometime tho' end of 60's /70's - but i'm not that old. Just passionate about cricket hahaha

sachinc School Boy Cricketer 4th April 2001 21 1st January 1970

Could someone please tell me what this is all about. He's registered about six times and last visit New Year's day 1970???

Skateboarder2 said:
sachinc School Boy Cricketer 4th April 2001 21 1st January 1970

Could someone please tell me what this is all about. He's registered about six times and last visit New Year's day 1970???

Early database merge that went a bit wrong...

Well mine full name is vibhav but i short into vibs and 89 in the last 2 numbers is that i was born in 1989 so it will be easier to me and also i keep my password short about 2 characters that's it

bobmotty said:
Namaste bharat

...... btw isn't bharat what you folks in india call india. i once rode from codaicanal (spelling!).....

yes,India is also called Bharath.
But my parents named me after Bharatha the brother of Hindu God Raama.

Actually the pronounciation is a bit different.When refering to India its pronounced as Bhaarath.My name is just Bharat.

Well mine is just based on my name and what my friends call me sometimes...Will Patrick is my name so Will p is what i get called sometimes lol, im Will p on every forum

FishBowlMan is the name of a song by my favourite band - King's X. It actually started when I was joined the Vancouver Canucks Ice Hockey forum. Everyone else seemed to take the name of their favourite player and add random numbers, and I wanted something different.

The sig as well is a line from the King's X song "A Box". It fitted well in the hockey forum as a box is a defensive formation used when the team is killing penalties - i.e there are only 4 skaters on the ice and they form into a square, hence box formation, forcing the opposition to take long range shots as "there is no room inside a box".

Interestingly, it also works on a cricket forum - but for a very different reason :eek:

Last edited:
FishBowlMan said:
FishBowlMan is the name of a song by my favourite band - King's X. It actually started when I was joined the Vancouver Canucks Ice Hockey forum. Everyone else seemed to take the name of their favourite player and add random numbers, and I wanted something different.

The sig as well is a line from the King's X song "A Box". It fitted well in the hockey forum as a box is a defensive formation used when the team is killing penalties - i.e there are only 4 skaters on the ice and they form into a square, hence box formation, forcing the opposition to take long range shots as "there is no room inside a box".

Interestingly, it also works on a cricket forum - but for a very different reason :eek:

:D Good to have you back mate :cheers

Whoops well my local football team, Bristol Rovers are nicknamed the_gas because their old football ground used to be near a gas works. And that was all u could smell when they played at home so they nicknamed them the_gas. The first forum i joined was a championship manager forum so i decided to call myself the_gas, and it just kinda stuck. That and most of my memory has been depleted through years of alcohol abuse so its easier to have one name for all forums. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread