vCash Donating/Begging Thread

Then don't bitch when it all goes wrong
Since it's Vcash donation and begging thread, I can beg whenever I want. Even though I dont care much about Vcash as I am again going to bet these vcash again.

Friend863 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

Well you still have 660k, build up more money from it! Why do you all want to increase your bank balance by begging?!
There is no bet available which is predictable so I dont want lose it again :p

Since it's Vcash donation and begging thread, I can beg whenever I want. Even though I dont care much about Vcash as I am again going to bet these vcash again.

Friend863 added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later...

There is no bet available which is predictable so I dont want lose it again :p
Yeah then sit and hatch eggs on it...

Seriously dude, its just vCash. I used to think earlier that all this begging and stuff was a bit funny and helpful at times, but now it has been reduced to "Hey, I lost 2mn in a bet yesterday, I have only 600k / 1 million, please give me vCash so that I can cover my losses without really doing anything".

As I said I dont care about Vcash so I dont bother if I didn't recieve any donation. I am not going to post again and again for Vcash. I know I will get huge amont in short time even if I have 0 vcash due to daily interest.

Friend863 said:
As I said I dont care about Vcash so I dont bother if I didn't recieve any donation. I am not going to post again and again for Vcash. I know I will get huge amont in short time even if I have 0 vcash due to daily interest.

Friend863 said:
Can Someone give me vcash. I need it very badly. I lost 6 million on KXI match and saying with all honesty that I have only 662,967 in bank and 770 (that too because of daily vcash, I had 0 yesterday) in hand :help

I wasn't wasting all my energy for nothing you know... I used be someone like that but I'd like to believe I grew out of that, and am helping you now...

2.what was Obelix's Favorite Food?

roast wild boar

3.who is VitalStatistix , Cacofonix,GetaFix ?

Chief Vitalstatistix is the leader of the Gaulish village
Cacofonix is the village bard
Getafix are the village's teachers

4.What is the profession of Rhetoric?(hint: See asterix and goths)

Gaulish-Gothic translator
answer the first question :D( 150 k coming on your way )

Lol, I wrote so If anyone want to donate then he can. I didn't care about Vcash earlier and neither I am going to care in future. I put a bet after ages that's why I posted like that. Just to tell how much I care Vcash, Last time I check Vcash was 2 years before :p

I am not asking vcash to increase my balance btw, it's just to put my all vcash on bet again and this time I am not going to ask if I lost :p

Last edited:
planetcricket should give 10 $ per 10 million vcash and these charges will already paid due to ads so there is some use of vcash1:D

I'm 4th, but I can bet if you go through all my posts, begging posts will be much less than any other user who's in the top 20.
This is true for most of the top 5, with the exception of Hitterman ofcourse :p

There were quite a few things running in this thread which got us posting. WHMatt was running these games, so was Colin.
Those were the fun times.

TBF, most of those where when the vCash interest scheme was being run

And this reason too. :)

Users who are viewing this thread