vCash Donating/Begging Thread

I am fifth. But if you go back to look at some of my old posts here, you'd see that I arranged few quizzes to give away my vCash. It's probably because of that I'm up there. Though, I remember I used to scrounge a bit in my earlier days.

And Kshitiz, I would have donated more if I hadn't lost some big money in the vBookie myself. Though, I won my last bet on Inter vs Chelsea. So, here's 215k to you. :)

I am fifth. But if you go back to look at some of my old posts here, you'd see that I arranged few quizzes to give away my vCash. It's probably because of that I'm up there. Though, I remember I used to scrounge a bit in my earlier days.

And Kshitiz, I would have donated more if I hadn't lost some big money in the vBookie myself. Though, I won my last bet on Inter vs Chelsea. So, here's 215k to you. :)
Thanks a ton mate! I've invested the money you gave me and Mark gave me, in vBookie. Keeping my fingers crossed!

I've staked nearly 15mn on England to win the next test. If they lose, I'll be begging again :p

I think you can be pretty sure about that bet! Nice little return if all goes well. very short odds though; 0.29 or something....

Time to donate some, won a healthy amount last night :D

For the one`s who didn't win, here you go! :)

Pranav get's 300k

Gary123 get's 100k

User2010 get's 50k

Abhas get's 50k

Treva get's 20k

hope this recovers some of the lost amount!

Time to donate some, won a healthy amount last night :D

For the one`s who didn't win, here you go! :)

Pranav get's 300k

Gary123 get's 100k

User2010 get's 50k

Abhas get's 50k

Treva get's 20k

hope this recovers some of the lost amount!

Wheres mine? :o

Users who are viewing this thread