vCash Donating/Begging Thread

Yay Pakistan won,now where is that 6k:p

When did Pakistan won 1st ODI? ODI series haven't even started as far as I know.

lol I remember an old saying which is apt to the situation but I'm not going to mention that. :p Hope Addy remembers/recalls that saying too. ;)

When did Pakistan won 1st ODI? ODI series haven't even started as far as I know.

lol I remember an old saying which is apt to the situation but I'm not going to mention that. :p Hope Addy remembers/recalls that saying too. ;)
Cant recall. It will be good if you can PM me ;)

Actually addy won 37000 vcash due to that event...which means 25% of that...he has to donate 9000 vcash....:D

So, all of you, stand up on this occasion and shout out " Its 9000" :p

Ah...Ok....As of now, all these members are standing in line to be benefited from addy's donations....

1. RPHKR
2. ahmad shah
3. Blitzberg

Who all want the vcash please raise your hands quickly :D Come on quick...One of the Greatest Donations happening in the History of this forum :cheers

Come to think of it, Addy has absconded along with the loot :p

Did I ever say that I'd donate money on Test win? :rolleyes

We will catch hold of you :p on Feb 13,14....even then also you have to put 10k on Pak....

I want it too well jacob can you donate me 2000 vcash

Next time when I top in the Fantasy Cricket and the organizers goof up :D by sending the winning money twice...then I will certainly remember you and donate that extra money to you... :)

As of now, concentrate heavily on this thread and addy's posts :D....who knows...he might be overcome by guilt :p and decide to donate that 9k to all members who are waiting like hungry wolves.... :D

Ok. I have staked 1000 vcash on India to win the Adelaide test. If India wins I will donate 2000 as asked by Umair2000 and keep the rest to myself. :D

Users who are viewing this thread