vCash Donating/Begging Thread

...as I expected :rolleyes

The moment I made that donation announcement I knew you would be the first one to reply to it ...:D Why dont you participate in vbookie & Fantasy cricket & get vcash through the hard way.....like me :p

Can someone donate me 50,000 vCash!
Ones doing that will be given a chance to be a title sponsor of my Indian Hexa League:thumbs.

have put 10k on Pak winning the 1st ODI, in case if they win it, I'll put 25% of the revenue up for the grab ;)

Yeah. Yeah. :D According to the situation, Addy has to put 10000 on Pakistan for the first ODI...and then if they win....he has to donate to the needy and greedy ;) people over here..... :D

All of you stand as a whole and shout out for Addy :D

Last edited:
Bad news guys....:noway Still addy hasnt staked his 10k on the first ODI...:noway looks like he chickened out :D

Come on addy....lots of your fans :D waiting for you.....dont be a spoilsport :p Stake 10K on Pak in the first ODI , donate and be a legend over here.... :D

Yes guys...its confirmed :thumbs....he's staked 10k on Pakistan....so all of you who want vcash , quickly raise your hands and get in this line..... :D

1. RPHKR
2. umair2000
3. Blitzberg

Yes guys...its confirmed :thumbs....he's staked 10k on Pakistan....so all of you who want vcash , quickly raise your hands and get in this line..... :D

1. RPHKR
2. umair2000
3. Blitzberg

What if Pak loses it's match ? :p It wont matter for me atleast, since I've ocean of vcash, losing a drop wont do much!

^I am in line too,do you have a personal problem with me that you never include me?:spy

Yesterday you only told that you had tons & tons of vcash hidden in the bank...:D so this donation is only for the needy people :yes

addy said:
What if Pak loses it's match ? :p

then the donation program will be carried forward to the 2nd ODI :p

I hope the mods wont ban all of us for fooling around here like this...:lol :lol

Users who are viewing this thread